How's Taiwan? I've always wanted to visit out of curiosity, and probably will some day. I also love the language.

Never thought about it for sex tourism purposes, though. Always imagined the boys would be a bit more expensive.
Well, I don't really do transactional sex, at least not yet. I'm just in my early 30s,.with a youngish look and in shape so it's pretty easy to get a good haul when I throw my nets on hookups apps in Asia, but I understand as I age and the fishing on apps won't be enough to satisfy my hunger, I have to head out to the market like most of the people in here.
Taiwan is great. People are very welcoming and friendly. It's easy to go around the country and inside the cities. There are lots of guys on apps but they also have great gay venues especially in Taipei (you got to try Soi 13 in, personally, the best gay sauna in Asia, at least it was before Covid).

The only time I sort of paid in Vietnam for sex was when I found this guy on Grindr that was offering massages. I said that I'm actually interested in something more than a massage and he said that's fine. so he came to my room, gave me a massage for around 30-40 minutes and then I got to be on top of him. after we finished, he said that I can pay him as much as I want. I remember giving him around 200K VND. felt a bit bad as that is even less than 10$.

The second was a really, really cute 22yo who I think had collagen lips. Very submissive in bed, and very accommodating. Seemed to really enjoy letting daddy take control. Given he seemed to have a good time, I thought he might be in touch the next day, but he wasn't. He earned the full bonus.
It reminds me of this very cute twink I met in Saigon in 2018. He had just turned 18. Very sexy body and beautiful face but definitely had done some work on his lips. He didn't make much use of those when we got in my room, but fortunately the lips were not his only bubbly body part I got to enjoy. We kept in touch for a bit as he moved to school in SF 3 months after our meeting but i lost his contact when I changed my phone.