Quote Originally Posted by davidmelba View Post
A couple of quick answers... Some boys will go short time for 1000 or 1500 Or if a real primadonna 2000.. I'm over 65 I never paid more than 1500. I usually offer 3000 for overnight but I guess I am overpaying, but I hate to be cheap.
As far as a 90 day Visa if you are in America go to Thai embassy USA and you will find information on all that stuff. There is an official website in America for Americans traveling to Thailand ,you just have to Google it.
Thanks for the quick info. In 2016 low season after a week in BKK of different 1500 STs every night, I came to Pattaya and did LT with two boys (I kept one for 7 days) for 3000b. LT we arranged was essentially 24 hr a day, traveling touring eating drinking fucking. just some breaks for him to do personnel stuff.

I have been reading a lot about how to stay longer. the multi-entry tourist visa is dead. and I can't quite see how you can get to the retirement visa conditions. need a real address with lease to open a bank account. need bank account with 800kb for 2 months. but getting to those condition seems difficult right now. so just do 30 day extensions or visa runs??

I'd like to open a local account and since the exchange rate is so favorable, & move over a bit of money. but.. guess I will just go to Forex and buy baht.