Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 33 of 282 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast

Thread: The Brink of War?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: The Brink of War?

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post

Right. Let me remind to you words: Iraq, Syria, Libya, Vietnam, Korea.
    Who was punished for these crimes?
    I think you may be missing my point - so let me re-phrase the statement I made earlier which prompted your response.:

"Any country that invades another country with lethal intent is committing a crime against humanity". The only exception would be a situation where a country is forced to defend itself against an aggressor who has lethal intent. When I say "Any Country", that means "Any Country".

None of this will ever end as long as people (of all countries) continue to support governments which are willing to violate these crimes against humanity. This includes the United States as much as it does Russia, Europe, and all the others. I admittedly didn't advance very far in school, but I do remember reading a few history books and was left having nightmares. Russia has been the Titans of War for the past two thousand years and the U.S. isn't much better - so who's kidding who? No wonder the aliens only land here for short visits.

I have to run. Jai is calling me from the other room. It's low-tide and we need a re-supply of clams and crabs which are usually plentiful in the bay this time in the morning.

2. User who gave Like to post:

Ruthrieston (February 22nd, 2022)

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    I have to run. Jai is calling me from the other room. It's low-tide and we need a re-supply of clams and crabs which are usually plentiful in the bay this time in the morning.
    Interesting to know Amazing Dodgems and his boyfriend cultivate and consume their own crabs. One lives and learns

No Platformed
    Liked

I see Biden & Putin are to have another talkfest where each of them will make commitments to the other neither of them has the slightest intention of keeping

Liked

Maybe this is when Biden threatens to spread some democracy around ala Iraq.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by RonanTheBarbarian View Post
    but surely you will at least admit that the Budapest Memorandum example is objectively worse than the NATO discussions example?
    No. It is the same. You kept word or you not kept - that's important. Rest is just false excuses: "written"... "vocal"...

And please: Budapest memorandum isn't agreement. It is memorandum. Note for memory. There are no conditions of warranties, no obligations and terms. Only "we met and made promises".
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I dont know what all this fuss is about as Russian have no intention of invading anywhere, they're merely moving their own troops around in the their own country, which they're very entitled to do and the fact that some 75% of their land army is now massed on the Ukrainian border is neither here now there, you're all getting excited over nothing and getting on with Putin has some other agenda - he doesn't. We know that as Moses told us so so it MUST be true ! All getting your knickers in a wrist over nothing ffs !

:-)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    I dont know what all this fuss is about as Russian have no intention of invading anywhere, they're merely moving their own troops around in the their own country, which they're very entitled to do and the fact that some 75% of their land army is now massed on the Ukrainian border is neither here now there, you're all getting excited over nothing and getting on with Putin has some other agenda - he doesn't. We know that as Moses told us so so it MUST be true ! All getting your knickers in a wrist over nothing ffs !

:-)
    Whole Russian army is divided to geographical districts. There are few, and for discussion are important 2: Western and Southern.

Western district has permanent camps/bases along western border of Russia - from the middle of the border with Ukraine to north along with Russia-Belorussia border till Baltic republics.

Southern district has permanent bases/camps along western border of Russia - from the middle of the border with Ukraine to south and covers Caucasus. This district includes 20000 troops in Crimea since USSR time - Russian military bases in Crimea.

Once again: permanent bases/camps along the border with Ukraine have both military districts. Western has 400 000 of military personnel, Southern has 300 000. And when somebody starts hysteria about 130 000, it looks just like a joke. Read my lips: there are 700 000 troops on permanent basis located not far from Ukraine since 1991. And in non-stop regime always are ongoing some trainings and exercises.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

What somewhat fascinates me is how folks like Moses are in support of a Russian invasion of Ukraine, when it only serves to benefit the egotistical desires of one man and his henchmen.

If Putin goes ahead with this invasion, the average Russian citizen only stands to lose and be penalized. Folks like Moses will only have a harder life to look forward to, so little unsure why they support such an invasion.

10. User who gave Like to post:

Andy (February 21st, 2022)

Liked

Matt small fact for you: Canada has invasion to Russia in own history. Russia hasn't invasion to Canada.

It is funny how some brains are washed. Russia made no invasion to other countries for centuries, but everyone who watching western TV thinks what "Russian bear is ready to jump". And nobody of them remembers history of own country almost each of them (even Australia!!!) had invasion to Russia in past, but no one has invasion of Russia.

Canadian Siberian Expeditionary Force, 1919

Liked

Well, enjoy life without the SWIFT banking network. That should do well for the citizens of Russia.