Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 30 of 282 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080130 ... LastLast

Thread: The Brink of War?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: The Brink of War?

stevie....nordstream is not operational at the moment and it does NOT run through Ukraine.....and asking to see body bags is really not on.....if i was king of the world i would makje sure that any country at war would have to have the chuildren of itsb leaders and elite in the frontline too....very easy to send the hoi poloi to its slaughter...

2. User who gave Like to post:

Dodger (February 19th, 2022)

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    stevie....nordstream is not operational at the moment and it does NOT run through Ukraine......
    Are you perhaps confusing Nordstream with Nordstream 2?
    and asking to see body bags is really not on.....
    Considering the absolute bullshit you have showered members in the Forum over the years (that you subsequently admitted was a complete fabrication) about how to treat money boys, I regard your sensitivity on this matter somewhere on the "Sentimental Fool to Outright Hypocrite" range

4. User who gave Like to post:

Surfcrest (March 9th, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...two wrongs dont make a right!!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...bioth nordstreams run together most of the way...and as the name suggests "north stream"..not sure what the one via Ukraine is called...and yes i do think life is valuable and not to be squandered...btw...has anyone asked the Russians why they even want Ukraine...why would they want a basket case country with a hunungus national debt...

No Platformed
    Liked

...bioth nordstreams run together most of the way...and as the name suggests "north stream"..not sure what the one via Ukraine is called...and yes i do think life is valuable and not to be squandered...btw...has anyone asked the Russians why they even want Ukraine...why would they want a basket case country with a hunungus national debt...
    As a lifelong sceptic there isn’t much to beat observable facts - no body bags, no war - is one such. Unfortunately modern propaganda techniques vitiate that principle , but footage of grieving Russian families would be additional confirmation, don’t you agree?If you’re one of those confuses scepticism with cynicism you maybe fail to perceive the cynical motivation I have in hoping for such a thing

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by StevieWonders View Post
    But if Putin has turned off the tap what is there to pay for? Western Europe won’t be getting anything so will pay nothing for it . Putin must turn off Nordstream 2 in order to disrupt Europe’s energy markets. That way we’ll all know he’s serious

As I recall the pipeline runs through Ukraine. Even if Putin doesn’t turn it off, some strategically placed sabotage by the naughty Ukraine army will have the same effect
    North Stream and North Stream-2 are gas pipelines what are laying in Baltic sea (directly from Russia to Germany, no other countries are involved), each has 2 parallel pipes. No one is going via Ukraine. NS is working is full speed. NS-2 is waiting for certification.

Also Russia has 3 more gas pipelines to EU - Yamal (is going to EU via Poland), Ukraina (is going to EU via Ukraine), Turkish stream (2 pipelines, going to EU via Black sea and Turkey).

Since 1991 - fail of USSR - Russia never stopped any gas deliveries by political reason. That are commercial services and has no relations with politic.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Since 1991 - fail of USSR - Russia never stopped any gas deliveries. That are commercial services and has no relations with politic.
    How comforting but, as my mother often said "there's always a first time". Mind you, she also told me never to talk to strange men, advice I've spent my entire life ignoring

Liked

Meanwhile Spiegel just published document (found in UK archive) what confirms words of Putin about NATO: during negotiations of joining 2 Germanies - Soviet Union removed Soviet Army and nuclear warheads from East Germany and let to Germanies to join in exchange of obligations not to extend NATO to the East https://www.spiegel.de/ausland/nato-...6-2cd6d3285295

1645257269(1).jpg
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

No Platformed
    Liked

Meanwhile Spiegel just published document (found in UK archive) what confirms words of Putin about NATO: during negotiations of joining 2 Germanies it was promised not to move NATO to the East https://www.spiegel.de/ausland/nato-...6-2cd6d3285295
    I'm sure your extensive knowledge of Russian history includes the Treaty of Tilsit. How useful was that in assuring the future of Russia at the time? I'm rather fond of that saying of Napoleon's too - "Never interrupt your enemy while he is making a mistake"

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Meanwhile Spiegel just published document what confirms words of Putin about NATO: during negotiations of joining 2 Germanies it was promised not to move NATO to the East https://www.spiegel.de/ausland/nato-...6-2cd6d3285295

1645257269(1).jpg
    Oh...well that's a horse of a different color. Why didn't Putin just show this piece of paper to everyone at the beginning of this. I'm sure that Ukraine and the rest of Europe would have agreed with the content in this document if they knew it existed and none of this mess would have been necessary.

I hope Biden and the U.S. State Department are reading what you posted as well. Hell, they just may take sides with Russia after reading this.

Now I completely understand Putin's concerns. If there's a multi-national alliance which unites countries together in the event he ever decided to invade them - his job just gets 10 times harder. Oh, so that's what this is all about.