Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: It's not just Thailand

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: It's not just Thailand

A) He said it was a guy from the guest house / hotel not a sex buddy and the guy had a wife ( doesn't mean much sometimes I accept) but most importantly - if you owned a house in Bali and travelled all that distance why would you want ONE guy there just to ball drain you ( as you so beautifully put it as in Bali you'd have no shortage of willing volunteers - well for the first while anyway - the term "taking coals to Newcastle" i.e bringing / having one guy when there are already hundreds seems crazy to me !

Actually just as an aside to that and re the living there thing. When attended a pool party there of a Swedish ? guy who owned a beautiful villa I was chatting to him at his poolside bar and said something like "wow it mis be amazing to live here with these beautiful guys who are up for it 24/7" and he replied "oh no, dont be fooled, that is because YOU are on holiday and so are both "fresh meat".

You are also then of course their possibility of their ticket right off the island or at very least a chance for them to get some additional funds from before you leave and after you return home.

However he continued the second you move here, they'll all chase after you in the first month or two, then one will land you one way or the other and the MINUTE that happens the rest instantly move on as you're seen as "taken" and with the island being so small they certainly don't want to with their friends fight over you - as you like the tide will probably come and go but they and their friend will have to remain.

Meaning he said right after you buy somewhere the sex on tap STOPS and if you attempt to carry it on behind your new BF's back the shit will hit the fan PLUS most of the local guys will shun you as they will have decided that you were obviously a bit of a cunt in the first place to treat their friend and your BF like that in the first place.

So as that guy warned me, becareful what you wish for as "living in paradise" for him at least certainly didn't feel like that anymore and he was actually looking at moving on.

I should point out though he party was one of the best (sex) events I think I have EVER attended and to my dying day I will never forget nailing the two stunning identical twins that I'd picked up at the bar, with that only being the start of the proceedings and after the two and then three of us I guess putting on a bit of a show in the sex room ( yes the guy had even built a sex room for the party lol) one by one more and more guys joined in until it ended up a mass fuck session - man I'm smiling now just remembering it ! Wow Bali, I do miss you ! :-)

2. 4 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (February 11th, 2022), christianpfc (February 12th, 2022), Ruthrieston (February 12th, 2022), splinter1949 (February 13th, 2022)