Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Nice Boys In Sunee

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Re: Nice Boys In Sunee

Even before Covid N.B. lost it’s luster, Bier was never proactive in acquiring boys hence what was left was long in the tooth and not noteworthy.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (February 2nd, 2022), goji (February 2nd, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    In the traditional gogo model, the high drink prices cover the cost of boys in underwear and any tips are either discretionary or to cover further service.

If the high drink prices only pay for boys in jeans, customers will go elsewhere.

Apparently the rules have to be somewhat followed.
    Maybe you could ask them to stop flogging and pull up their underwear for you.
    They are flogging and some whine here about freaking UNDERWEAR?

"Customers" can go elsewhere? Good luck with that.

4. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (February 2nd, 2022), Ruthrieston (February 2nd, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I always liked gogo bars for the beer...cute boys...some friendly chat...and a few butts to pinch along the way. The type of entertainment I'm interested in can wait until we're back in the loom. Watching a boy flipping his cock around in a bar does nothing for me. If anything, it ruins the mood.

Different strokes for different folks (meant literally). I'm not into gladiator sports and watching a guy jag off in a punters glass is even more disgusting - and not something I traveled half-way around the globe to endure watching.

Don't you guys ever look at his face?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    Different strokes for different folks (meant literally). I'm not into gladiator sports and watching a guy jag off in a punters glass is even more disgusting - and not something I traveled half-way around the globe to endure watching.

Don't you guys ever look at his face?
    Agreed. Euro Boys was more my kind of gogo. Cute boys in white underwear. Bright lighting. If looking for a boy to off, I look for one who can make eye contact and smile.

Going to Nice Boys to watch some tattooed lad tossing off into a cup doesn't appeal to everyone.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post

Euro Boys was more my kind of gogo. Cute boys in white underwear. Bright lighting. If looking for a boy to off, I look for one who can make eye contact and smile.
    That eye contact & smile you're describing melts me. We're on exactly the same page brother.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

No objection to nudity.....during the Good Old Days, I recall bars in Bangkok and Patong where there was nude dancing. Occasionally I saw it in K Boys , the precursor of Nice. Very occasionally.

But I don't enjoying seeing the guys being pleasured by falangs, or vice versa. I suppose that if the falangs were twinks, I'd feel different. And I do remember one (and one only) occasion when a young falang was hauled- very willingly- onto the podium of a Soi Twilight bar, undressed and explored.

I put up with that....though the nude dancing was better!

9. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (February 2nd, 2022), goji (February 2nd, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...nonsense...love the perversity...a decrepit old fart slobbering over a nubile smooth bubble butted gogo...because he can...

11. User who gave Like to post:

kittyboy (February 2nd, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2 View Post
    No objection to nudity.....during the Good Old Days, I recall bars in Bangkok and Patong where there was nude dancing. Occasionally I saw it in K Boys , the precursor of Nice. Very occasionally.
    I've no objection to full and continuous nudity either and would prefer that to the white undies. However, a few lads who start off in jeans and then get their cock out to toss off isn't the same as full continuous nudity.

Also, for whatever reason, having all the staff lined up on stage and continuously nude seems to be for girly bars only and not boy bars. I guess it's all about customer numbers and how much tea money can be paid.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Neither the “new venue” nor the old Nice Boys open as I walked past this evening Wednesday 3 February at 20.00 hours.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

the straight gogos know what the customer wants...they advertise it out in the open, naked flesh on a stage to be rented...i love the masssage places where the masseiurs line up to be selected..me the king because im paying take my time...will call one over..grope the butt and buttocks to make sure its firm and not flabby...send it back..take my time making the selection..