Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: They say that DJ Station is open

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: They say that DJ Station is open

1 At some point, Thailand needs to move on and consign all this social distancing nonsense to the past. Once enough people are vaccinated, the death rate from covid will be about on par with flu, as it is elsewhere. The death rate will also be far below some of the other causes of premature death, which Thailand does nothing about. Of course, it could be argued that Thailand needs to vaccinate a few more people first, but the cut off point ought to be within a couple of months.

2 Has DJ somehow got licensed as a restaurant ? I'd imagine anything is possible, with an appropriate application and appropriate fees paid, either over or under the table.
    If so, they would be entitled to open.
    I presume people are entitled to remove masks in a restaurant, since they need to eat.

Then if they are complying with the law, I don't see the problem. I presume those members who argued against restrictions on restaurants also shouldn't see a problem.
    It's full of consenting adults, most of whom correctly realize they are going to get covid several times during their life.

Those who don't accept the risk can stay at home & don't need to impose their choices on others.

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (November 21st, 2021), vnman (November 21st, 2021)