Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
you believe
I do not believe. I know. After 1 tested positive to COVID Chinese lock quartal in city where he lives and testing whole population 2 times. They have fully automated qr-code system where your green qr-code will became red in 5 min if you was in the same bus where this one positive had ride or at the same shop at next few hours after his visit. With red qr-code you cannot enter to any public place in China, can't use public transport or taxi and must self-quarantine yourself at home. Police and doctors will arrive in 30 min after red QR for to check you and take test. Chinese have check-in every time when they entering any public place or car or train.

Friend of my husband had visit at Friday night to friend's BF apts. And they were locked for one week in apts because one of inhabitants in the same building got red QR-code, so their QR-became red as well because of the same GPS point. Chinese now have most effective preventing viruses spreading system in World, that why with Sinovac and surveillance via QR they have only 170 cases at past week per 1.5 Billion people country.