Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sexiest farang business owner in Pattaya

Liked: 1

feel sick at the thought.

I couldn't even think of having sex with another farang without being sick. If we are to perform acts of lesbianism with each other the there's hardly any point of traveling all the way to Thailand to do it.

Billy I think it's better for you to go play out your fantasies in some Australian public lav.
    Don't try to hold in farts - they travel up your spine and into your brain and that is where shitty ideas come from.

Liked: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by wx40afp
    Not all Thais are goodlooking,i would say about 10 per cent

Filipino boys are better looking

dont you like young aussie surfies with blonde hair and blue eyes.
    10 per cent that means about 3 million if we count men only.

I work in a country with a one million Filipino work force. There are about 250,000 in my city alone. Some of them are good looking but they can be dangerous compared to Thai people.

Blond hair blue eyed Ausies. No thanks. Give me a dark skined Thai boy with a hairless asshole like a Jim Tompson silk purse, to dart my tounge in
    Don't try to hold in farts - they travel up your spine and into your brain and that is where shitty ideas come from.