Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: That first time

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: That first time

My first sexual experience resulted originally from a chance conversation with a stranger in a gay Manchester pub 22 years ago. I was there with a good friend, Tom, with whom I had spent several holidays in gay favoured European resorts such as Benidorm and where we had been several times and Plata del Ingles on the Spanish island of Gran Canaria. We started talking about going there again when the stranger butted in by saying “ that the best place for gay sex is definitely Thailand”. I asked him whereabouts in Thailand and the reply was “Pattaya” adding graphic detail of what was available and also with some useful travel information (this was a little before the internet had taken off). We decided to act on his recommendation and 2 months later found ourselves at Don Muang airport getting into a taxi rather tired from the long flight vis London.

The road trip seemed to take for ever on the non motorway roads but eventually at about 2 am we came into Pattaya with the driver asking “hotel” ?. We had no idea where to stay and asked him to find us a hotel - which he did with one near the girlie bar area of Soi7/8. On being shown to our rooms the Porter said “want lady”. Having engaged our tired brains we answered in the negative. We decided just to take a bit of air and wandered around the area ending up in a small empty bar on Second Road where we obtained welcome coffees. An older lady seemed interested to hear we had only just arrived and were soon to go back to the hotel to sleep. She enquired “not found lady” ? To which I informed her that we were gay. She then immediately informed us that we should stay near Boystown which was 2k up the road.

That was the sort of information we needed to have so next day about mid day we took a baht bus on Beach Road not realising that you need to press the buzzer to stop it. Locating BT we were impressed by seeing the gay bars and gogos there and in the surrounding sois. Our immediate task was to get a more suitable hotel and that was accomplished by booking rooms at the Ambience, where we had breakfast. Going back to our hotel for our bags we immediately returned and trundled them into BT to the Ambiance, passing a massage establishment which had just opened. Having checked in I announced to Tom I was going for a massage. He declined saying hat he wanted to relax a little and explore.

In the cubicle lying on the bed I was extremely excited, erect and mega horny particularly when the boy agreed to get naked. I won’t go into subsequent detail as you will know the routine, but the theraputive part did not last long, and afterwards, having agreed his tip requirement I had great sex cumulating in one of my best anal cums I have ever had.

Tom followed me a hour or so later with an equally satisfactory result. That day was the start of 2 weeks of gay sex and fun to be followed for me by a lot more visits to Pattaya and Thailand with many great experiences and only several not so good ones.

2. 12 Users gave Like to post:

Andaman! (July 5th, 2021), Brad the Impala (July 5th, 2021), dab69 (July 6th, 2021), daydreamer (July 7th, 2021), dinagam (July 5th, 2021), Dodger (July 5th, 2021), gerefan2 (July 5th, 2021), goji (July 5th, 2021), Kenny (July 5th, 2021), ktq (August 21st, 2023), Oliver2 (July 5th, 2021), vnman (July 9th, 2021)