Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 29 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Nice Boys In Sunee

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Nice Boys In Sunee

Read the Bangkok Post link in the "Two Week Shutdown Thread".

"The centre decided to make it public ahead of the signing of the order on Friday so that businesses could prepare in advance. "
    Chin Buri is listed as an area to be closed.

The good news is that it has an end -two weeks- as discussed so far.
    Too bad they can't declare an amnesty on bar rent for two weeks

Forum's veteran
    Liked

When I asked about the 2 week closing, I was surprised that one of the managers responded that the bar would be open today, in spite
    of the order to close. He emphasized the 5pm opening and 9pm closing.
    The reason I give the response credence was because the same manager told me that the bar would open on the recent Election Day,
    when bars were closed and no alcohol sold. Several people I know went Election Day and Nice boys was open and they ordered a bottle
    of whiskey setup and offed a few boys.

3. User who gave Like to post:

dab69 (April 9th, 2021)

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat View Post
    When I asked about the 2 week closing, I was surprised that one of the managers responded that the bar would be open today, in spite of the order to close. He emphasized the 5pm opening and 9pm closing.

The reason I give the response credence was because the same manager told me that the bar would open on the recent Election Day, when bars were closed and no alcohol sold. Several people I know went Election Day and Nice boys was open and they ordered a bottle of whiskey setup and offed a few boys.
    A similar response in Silom Soi 4 because of the substantial investment, directly and indirectly, by a senior police officer (bar owner whispers).

5. User who gave Like to post:

catawampuscat (April 9th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

When I asked about the 2 week closing, I was surprised that one of the managers responded that the bar would be open today, in spite
    of the order to close. He emphasized the 5pm opening and 9pm closing.
    The reason I give the response credence was because the same manager told me that the bar would open on the recent Election Day,
    when bars were closed and no alcohol sold. Several people I know went Election Day and Nice boys was open and they ordered a bottle
    of whiskey setup and offed a few boys.
    Thanks for your response Cat, but that didn't answer my question:

When you were there, did you ask them about the rumor regarding their permanent closure???

Liked

[QUOTE=Manforallseasons;276864]
    Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    You miserable so and so...
    Well Manforallseasons always appears utterly miserable by having undoubtedly the most miserable avatar on this board. A permanent state of misery.

8. 2 Users gave Like to post:

gerefan2 (April 9th, 2021), Manforallseasons (April 9th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Just heard from reliable source that a boy from Nice Boys tested positive for Covid. A Thai man had one of the mamasans arrange
    for 6 boys to come to the mans room for drinking party as bar was closed. The boy was turned away at Banglamung hospital as all
    600 beds were occupied. The boy called my source, who is gay Thai man asking for money and related the story.
    The customer came from Bangkok. I don’t have any names of the boys ..

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Just heard from reliable source that a boy from Nice Boys tested positive for Covid. A Thai man had one of the mamasans arrange
    for 6 boys to come to the mans room for drinking party as bar was closed. The boy was turned away at Banglamung hospital as all
    600 beds were occupied. The boy called my source, who is gay Thai man asking for money and related the story.
    The customer came from Bangkok. I don’t have any names of the boys ..
    Thanks Cat, but your account of what happened is a bit sketchy...and leaves 101 unanswered questions.

It's probably best to wait until this story is fully confirmed before jumping to any conclusions.

11. User who gave Like to post:

gerefan2 (April 17th, 2021)

Liked

The boy called my source, who is gay Thai man asking for money and related the story.
    Whether he has covid or not, if he actually gets money, I imagine the claimed infection rate amongst bar boys will increase dramatically.
    The ones who will use any excuse to ask for money will be all over this & repeating the request. The remainder who have standards will not.

As for the boy concerned, if he has covid, at his age, he's highly unlikely to have any severe illness & should not need hospital treatment.

13. 4 Users gave Like to post:

gerefan2 (April 17th, 2021), Moggy (April 17th, 2021), mr giggles (April 18th, 2021), Nirish guy (April 17th, 2021)

Liked

If the story is indeed true, then I imagine the virus would have quickly spread amongst all the guys he shares the stage with. He probably shares a room with some of the guys, too.

In this situation it would be the customers who are at greatest risk, so for me the question would be: Will the bar be honest and alert prospective customers at the door?

A few years ago I reported on a bar in Bangkok (which I didn't name on the forum), in which a boy, (who I also didn't name), had been diagnosed with AIDS. The bar kept it quiet. Needless to say, I never went there again.

Did the boy really have AIDS? Obviously I can't be sure. But I heard it from 5 separate sources in the Soi Taiwan area. The fact that his co-workers refused to do threesome with him also suggests it may be true.

Niceboys, along with Winners, has been a beacon for gays in Sunee. Let's hope it isn't true.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

It’s impossible to know if the bar boy told the truth or was just trying to get money. It’s also impossible to know if farang posters are telling the
    truth.
    It’s very plausible in my opinion. If one chooses not to believe, that’s up to the individual. No lie detector was used..
    This episode happened after the bar was closed down, so there was no sharing of the virus on the stage. I have no idea where the boy lives,
    but would guess he lives with other boys from the bar.
    One could check with Banglamung hospital to see if is indeed full.