Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spillover from "Group Sex"

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Group sex

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post

Hi All. I'm a retired former lumberjack and a midget. I'm going to Thailand in December. I like huge muscle guys but think the size difference might be a problem. Any advice welcome.
    Yes, contact Wheeliemike. He's got huge muscles, but confined to a wheelchair so size shouldn't matter. He's a "bottom" so be sure to bring your axe along.

2. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (April 1st, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Hi All. I'm a retired former lumberjack and a midget.
    it appears someone hasn't read the "How to be Hydra" instructions sufficiently there perhaps ( perhaps they should be stickyied to the top of the board for everyone's ease of use now ?)

It seems that you also missed THE most important thing i.e giving yourself a new funny profile name.....oh that and using a / many VPN's of course to allow you to manage to outsmart the NASA Super computer thats ever running in the background to protect us all and so that you can log in just as many times as you desire and with as many handles as takes your fancy - as lets face it no one seems to mind and it's all good for the boards click numbers after all so I guess why not eh as sure it seems to be all the rage of late for those who can be bothered ! :-))

So it's a "B" for effort but only a "D" for delivery I'm afraid, all rounded off with a "must stop talking at the back of the class and keeping other people back and must apply themselves to the work at hand and overall just try harder"

PS I know it may be against the rules but as it seems the rules are only there to be obeyed if it suits Im sorry but I'm decided to "out" you on the board !!! Your secret is safe no longer here and Im posting your pic !!! Sue and be damned I say !

Lumberjack.png

4. 3 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (April 1st, 2021), Dodger (April 1st, 2021), goji (April 6th, 2021)

Liked

Hi All. I'm a retired former lumberjack and a midget. I'm going to Thailand in December. I like huge muscle guys but think the size difference might be a problem. Any advice welcome.
    I can assure you that the size difference is not a problem. I have a small person (midget) friend who has an appendage hanging to his knees.

6. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (April 1st, 2021), mr giggles (April 7th, 2021)

Liked

Re: Spillover from "Group Sex"

Well Dodger my midget friend is called weewillie so I think he and wheeliemike will get on wheelie well.

And NIrish, your do it yourself identikit is lacking one factor that has recently evolved. Namely the setting up of a file to copy, paste and save various posts by members that can.be dragged out again and again. Now that does take a certain type of 'special' person.

8. 4 Users gave Like to post:

dinagam (April 1st, 2021), Dodger (April 1st, 2021), gerefan2 (April 1st, 2021), goji (April 6th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Spillover from "Group Sex"

And NIrish, your do it yourself identikit is lacking one factor that has recently evolved. Namely the setting up of a file to copy, paste and save various posts by members that can.be dragged out again and again. Now that does take a certain type of 'special' person.
    I think that's just more down to good time management as with all those handles to cover that's a LOT of typing and a lot of different personas to try and remember (although that particular trait seems to have been allowed to just go to the wall now of late I notice and there really isn't anything to separate the only from another - which is just laziness if you ask me !). So the "cut and paste" is merely a time saving device, all the enable much more important things to be done elsewhere I'm sure