Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Supernova

No Platformed
    Liked

Supernova

Supernova is a 2020 British drama film written and directed by Harry Macqueen. The film stars Colin Firth and Stanley Tucci.

Supernova had its world premiere at the San Sebastián International Film Festival on 22 September 2020 and is scheduled to be released in the United Kingdom on 5 March 2021, by StudioCanal and in the United States on 29 January 2021, by Bleecker Street.

Firth became famous as Mr Darcy in the television adaptation of Pride & Prejudice while Tucci has had many supporting roles including a presumably gay male in The Devil Wears Prada (his sexuality is implied)

Firth and Tucci, both (as far as we know) committed heterosexuals, play homosexual lovers. Take that, Russell T Davies

Liked

Re: Supernova

Looks interesting, StevieWonders. For the convenience of members I have added the official trailer:

Remember: Coughs and sneezes spread diseases

3. User who gave Like to post:

francois (February 18th, 2021)

No Platformed
    Liked

Re: Supernova

I understand some of our members have a passing interest in conveniences. I’m aware of one who lost his virginity at such an establishment