FAQ & Help
Page 9 of 44 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Nice Boys In Sunee

Liked

Re: Nice Boys In Sunee

Quote Originally Posted by dab69 View Post
    Error 404. Page not found!

Nice job with the link as usual...
    Mmmm...that's weird. I checked it and it was working. It's a simple case of copy and paste.

And if you compare both urls, mine is the same as the one that Christian has posted.

Oh, well.... C'est la vie.

Sorry.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

subway needs bread to make it or call it a sandwich

Forum's veteran
    Liked

In the spirit of Christmas I would like to take this opportunity to Thank Bier for all the helping of the boys.

Keeping Nice Boys open - feeding the boys at work and allowing them to stay in the shop upstairs
    when they clearly have no where else to stay during these times.

I had sent some money to a friend to buy lunch for the boys. He took the money and gave it to Bier.
    It made me think of all the lunches he bought the boys every night at work when they had no customers.
    The boy could have easily pocketed the money for himself but instead brought it to his boss to help pay for future/past meals.

Also to all the expatriates that support local gay bars there when we cannot come and tip in person in these difficult times.

4. 6 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (December 27th, 2020), christianpfc (December 27th, 2020), francois (December 27th, 2020), poshglasgow (December 28th, 2020), splinter1949 (December 27th, 2020), vnman (January 7th, 2021)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Exclamation Re: Nice Boys In Sunee

In the spirit of Christmas I would like to take this opportunity to Thank Bier for all the helping of the boys.

Keeping Nice Boys open - feeding the boys at work and allowing them to stay in the shop upstairs
    when they clearly have no where else to stay during these times.

I had sent some money to a friend to buy lunch for the boys. He took the money and gave it to Bier.
    It made me think of all the lunches he bought the boys every night at work when they had no customers.
    The boy could have easily pocketed the money for himself but instead brought it to his boss
    Yes, Bier should be sainted surely all is done from the sheer goodness of heart.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

6. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (December 27th, 2020), Dodger (December 27th, 2020)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

rather appropriate as monks did invent beer...

8. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (December 27th, 2020)

Liked

The ancient Egyptian priests were the ones Latin should be referring to, whereas the European monks were merely drunkards in between molesting their parishioners.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

you make it sound like such fun...

Liked

The night I met Suphot in Bangkok (20 years ago) at my hotel his first sentence was "... would you like a massage?...". After that he moved the conversation into certain interesting aspects of Nietzsche.

Watch out for those lists.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...and yet some say that whoring is something they are forced into and that the customers are taking advantage...

Liked

In the spirit of Christmas I would like to take this opportunity to Thank Bier for all the helping of the boys... Also [thanks] to all the expatriates that support local gay bars there when we cannot come and tip in person in these difficult times.

Gosh I am going to be awfully unpopular on this one, I fear, but... Hey of all the causes I can think of supporting, I must say that the "local gay bar" in Sunee would be far down my list. Here (in Hawaii as perhaps in your part of the world as well) we have a deluge of homeless people, hungry children, people losing their unemployment benefits and their health insurance -- well I could go on and on.

I am supporting several Thai 'friends' as they struggle through this pandemic, but sorry I am not about to send off money to a "bar" in Sunee at this time hoping that the money will trickle down to the most needy. No way.