Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: For those interested in Putin

Liked

Re: For those interested in Putin

Quote Originally Posted by StevieWonders View Post
    Ah, we’re back to discussing the perfidy of the monarchical system. Very wise.
    Do you want discuss something else about Putin? Ok. Let's do it. Let's discuss double standards.

When Russia kills own citizens who betrayed country - we hear choir of propaganda about how bad it is, even when this person was just a spy. When Israel kills one more not own but foreign citizen, scientist, on the territory of foreign country, nobody opens mouth to say "it is bad action". Anybody here doubts what murdering of Iranian scientist few days ago is "hello" from Israel?
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

2. User who gave Like to post:

dinagam (November 30th, 2020)

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Do you want discuss something else about Putin?
    I guess it must be difficult to decide if he’s Tsar Vladimir III, IV or V. What’s your preference?

Liked

I guess it must be difficult to decide if he’s Tsar Vladimir III, IV or V. What’s your preference?
    Numbers are boring. Let's call him by title... For example Vladimir Perfect or Vladimir Beautiful. Or, maybe Vladimir Strongest. M?

Russia already has in history Vladimir le Soleil rouge (by the way: rouge (red) is wrong translation from old Russian where were 2 meanings for this world red and beautiful, and beautiful was main meaning at past.)
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

I can see that General Kutuzov is holding his front line tight and ready for another incursion by his belligerent opponents.

No Platformed
    Liked

Numbers are boring. Let's call him by title... For example Vladimir Perfect or Vladimir Beautiful. Or, maybe Vladimir Strongest. M?

Russia already has in history Vladimir le Soleil rouge (by the way: rouge (red) is wrong translation from old Russian where were 2 meanings for this world red and beautiful, and beautiful was main meaning at past.)
    I feel you’re not taking this seriously.

7. User who gave Like to post:

Nirish guy (November 30th, 2020)

Liked

I feel you’re not taking this seriously.
    Do I?

No Platformed
    Liked

Do I?
    I’m surprised that in your campaign against hypocrisy you haven’t posted that graphic produced and posted on Twitter yesterday of the Australian soldier in Afghanistan. It’s been endorsed by the Russian foreign ministry.

Liked

I’m surprised that in your campaign against hypocrisy you haven’t posted that graphic produced and posted on Twitter yesterday of the Australian soldier in Afghanistan. It’s been endorsed by the Russian foreign ministry.
    ah, yes. Speaking about Australia: what do you think - everyone in Australian govt is totally stupid or only PM Morrison?
    At March 2020 he says what COVID should be investigated and weapon inspectors should be sended to China which is quilty for decease, while China is trade partner of AU #1. And now their choir complains what China stopped to buy Australian products.

I may understand why American ginger clown does such stupid things: US-CN relation are at point of freeze anyway, so any additional false claims can change nothing, but why Australia needs to shoot own leg I have no idea.

No Platformed
    Liked

ah, yes. Speaking about Australia: what do you think - everyone in Australian govt is totally stupid or only PM Morrison?
    At March 2020 he says what COVID should be investigated and weapon inspectors should be sended to China which is quilty for decease, while China is trade partner of AU #1. And now their choir complains what China stopped to buy Australian products.

I may understand why American ginger clown does such stupid things: US-CN relation are at point of freeze anyway, so any additional false claims can change nothing, but why Australia needs to shoot own leg I have no idea.
    You see, Moses, that suggests to me that your value system is based entirely on self-interest and you believe that everyone else behaves in the same way. I guess that must be why you have based Sawatdee Network on servers that aren’t located in Russia or China because it’s in your self-interest to do so. Surely however the Russian or Chinese hackers would have no difficulties in poking around here. I mean, if say a person with Admin or Moderator privileges logs on from Russia or China, irrespective of where the domain is hosted, the hackers would simply follow him in? And it’s not as if the database is itself encrypted - all our personal details except passwords are there for the taking.

Liked

You see, Moses, that suggests to me that your value system is based entirely on self-interest.
    sure, what else it should be? on your self-interests?

you believe that everyone else behaves in the same way
    Wrong, you have no reason to make such conclusion unless you can read my mind

I guess that must be why you have based Sawatdee Network on servers that aren’t located in Russia or China because it’s in your self-interest to do so.
    Wrong, SGT based in Canada long time before I took ownership. I have no reason to change it.

I mean, if say a person with Admin or Moderator privileges logs on from Russia or China, irrespective of where the domain is hosted, the hackers would simply follow him in?
    Hahaha. Better not make your guesses on technical parts - they looks... mmm... fantastical

And it’s not as if the database is itself encrypted - all our personal details except passwords are there for the taking.
    There are no public forum's software in world where database is encrypted. It is just forum, you know? That why in our rules is advice don't share any personal info.

Also: why DB should be encrypted when forum shows its content to anyone who open forum's page? It will looks stupid: to encrypt contend just for to decrypt it on demand and show on the page.

13. User who gave Like to post:

francois (December 1st, 2020)