Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Go-go bars v the apps

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Go-go bars v the apps

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post

2 I now get the same error message as N Irish, ie "based on my behaviour" my account has been blocked..
    Me too....so I tried to sign up using a different user name and it said “ Registration not allowed in the region”.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Just reading these threads, it sounds like Blued is a pretty fucked up site, e.g. pictures that disappear after a blink of an eye, erroneous messages blocking users, etc.

Why do you guys continue using them???

Liked

What's Blued? 73 posts ... must be good.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    You have to keep your finger on the screen or the image disappears instantly..And in fact Nirish the screencap facility doesn't work with blued. At least I've never managed to make it.
    Same in Thailand. I note there has been talk of a 5 second screen shot. I find it is even less than that. I also find it impossible to use screensave to keep a pic. But as I suggested before, if you like someone almost certainly they will transfer to WeChat if they are in China or another app if outside. Then pics can be exchanged as normal.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    What's Blued? 73 posts ... must be good.
    Check back to post 58. It's a dating app based in China with more than 50 million users. About half, though, are based outside China. There are lots here in Thailand. It has an instant translation facility which makes communication relatively easy.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    Just reading these threads, it sounds like Blued is a pretty fucked up site, e.g. pictures that disappear after a blink of an eye, erroneous messages blocking users, etc.

The photos do not necessarily disappear. The user elects either to have them permanently attached or just for a few seconds. If you were based in China I expect you would not want your face pic and dick permanently on line.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post

Ultimately it depends on where the boys are.

In Pattaya there are boys on Planet Romeo, Grindr, Horned, Blued and other apps. They go where the customers are. So there's not need at all to even think about opening Blued.

Go to somewhere like Myanmar and Blued is probably the most popular app, followed by Grindr. So if things are a little slow on Grindr, one is forced to use Blued, as that's where the boys are. Some of them were exceptionally good as well.

So I use Blued when forced to by the local market and I can't think of any other reason to use it.