Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: First time traveler to Thailand

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: First time traveler to Thailand

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    The guys you are talking about often can hardly afford to travel back home to the countryside, let alone travel internationally.

You were indeed "fortunate".
    True, but some can take time off from their regular "resort hotel jobs" whenever their farang sugar daddies are in town. I guess they are "fortunate" too.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

oliver...u clearly dont know the real world...so u think one has to be a WASP to have centre right views...really...have u been to india and seen how the ruling castes treat the untouchables...makes orange buffoon look like Mother Teresa of Calcutta...I simply subscribe to the theory that its best to teach a man to fish...
    Last edited by christianpfc; April 18th, 2020 at 02:21. Reason: correct typo Theresa -> Teresa

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    So, serious question Christian - so if after the boy turned you down on several occasions due to your low offer of recompense etc, out of interest on the say 4th or 5th time then when you DID get with him did you feel that he was really putting his heart into it just as much as if you had paid him slightly more at the start or was he perhaps only as putting in the effort that he felt reflected in the pay rate perhaps ?
    I'm talking about boys who are not in the scene and who have an income from regular work and do not speak English. I offer 500 THB for wanking, and if the boy wants more I say "cannot" and try again another time (I had requests of 3000 THB several times - I have no idea where they get that number from). From several such cases, when I finally got them in the end, I can say the sex was something to forget and the 500 THB and all other expenses and all the time I put in was wasted. That is because the boy is disgusted and wants to get through with it with as little effort as possible (sometimes not even undressing to fully nude) and as quickly as possible. Offering more money wouldn't change that. You could argue that offering 1000 would cut the chase shorter and save me time. Anyway, I think 500 THB is fair in such cases (which is confirmed by many boys who want to meet me again for 500, some even chasing after me and I have to fend them off with a stick). I have largely given up chasing after such boys. The problem is not the money, but that the boy's and my idea of gay for pay are fundamentally, irreconcilable, different.

Another case is boys who are gay or gay for pay but have communication problems or are unreliable, sensory overloaded, fickle or whatever you want to call it. I have a friend (stays in Thailand long time, speaks Thai) who blocks such cases after one failed attempt to meet. But I am more patient. I'm chatting with a boy with the intention to meet, and suddenly he goes offline. Or we have a date and no-show. I just (end of March) had such a case, and when we finally met he was a real gem! Worth going through a few no-show and other problems (not this one, but as a sum of several such boys).

4. 2 Users gave Like to post:

dinagam (April 18th, 2020), goji (April 19th, 2020)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

christian obviously enjoys the chase...

Liked

Christian wrote.
    "Offering more money wouldn't change that."

Absolutely correct.
    I wanted dinner at The Banyan Tree for 500 baht. They said no. Offering more money wouldn't change that.

I wanted a business class ticket from Bangkok to London for 500 baht. They said no. Offering more money wouldn't change that.

I wanted tickets to The Rolling Stones for 500 baht. They said no. Offering more money wouldn't change that.

I wanted a Porsche Boxter for 500 baht. They said no. Offering more money wouldn't change that.

This idea that more money will buy you better service is something that must be resisted at all costs.

I wanted a straight boy to kiss me, suck me, shower me, caress me, dry me, talk with me, laugh with me, ride the bike with me for 1500 baht He said yes.

It seems that perhaps offering more money to money boys does indeed buy you better service. Unbelievable.

7. User who gave Like to post:

BOY69 (April 19th, 2020)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...arsenal may just have a point...lol

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    I wanted a straight boy to kiss me, suck me, shower me, caress me, dry me, talk with me, laugh with me, ride the bike with me for 1500 baht He said yes.

It seems that perhaps offering more money to money boys does indeed buy you better service. Unbelievable.
    It has been a long time that I offered 1500 THB (2013; the boy declined because it was too far for him from Surawong to lower Sukhumvit!), and it will probably never happen again.

But it has been established elsewhere on this forum (i.e. I and a few other respected members were of this opinion) that there is no correlation between money paid and service received. I had great sex for 500 THB and poor sex for 1000 THB.

I stand by my original statement: offering more money would cut the chase short and waste less of my time, but not give me a better experience in bed.

10. 3 Users gave Like to post:

dinagam (April 19th, 2020), goji (April 19th, 2020), splinter1949 (April 20th, 2020)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    I wanted a Porsche Boxter for 500 baht. They said no. Offering more money wouldn't change that.
    Your analogy isn't using appropriate pricing.

Let's assume the right price for a good 5 year old Boxster is 1 million baht.

If somebody tries to sell you a good 5 year old Boxster for 3 million baht, you are really not going to enjoy the ride any more than if you pay 1 million baht.

It's the same on Grindr. If the boy asks for 3000 baht, he's unlikely to be any better in bed than the guy asking for 1000 baht.
    Actually, in my experience, there's negative correlation between price and service. Anyone who starts by asking for an abnormally high tip is less likely to perform in bed.
    Also, if I ask a questions like "What do you do in Bed?", "Are you top or bottom?" and the reply is "3000 baht", then it's even more likely to be a disaster.

Of course, I'm also not trying to squeeze every last baht out of the deal.
    The guys who do ask for 1000 baht leave with a tad more than that if they have provided any reasonable level of service.

A reasonable level of service is provided by almost all of them, if the right questions are asked during the audition & filtering process.

12. 5 Users gave Like to post:

BOY69 (April 19th, 2020), christianpfc (April 21st, 2020), dinagam (April 19th, 2020), GerBear1958 (April 21st, 2020), siscu58 (April 20th, 2020)

Liked

In my experience, there's no correlation between price and service at all , It's really depends on the boy who you are dealing with but what can be surely said is that I had much better service from boys who are genuine gay or at least bi-sexual .

14. 2 Users gave Like to post:

GerBear1958 (April 21st, 2020), snotface (April 19th, 2020)

Liked

As I have said before. I am awestruck by your negotiating skills in getting your first choice boy to go with you at your convenience for 500 - 1000 baht.