Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: First time traveler to Thailand

Liked

First time traveler to Thailand

You all seem to have a lot of experience in Thailand. I have learned a lot from many of the informative posts on here. I am a retired white guy from the USA. I will be traveling to Thailand for my first time next January - Pattaya, Bangkok, and Chiang Mai. It's also going to be a lot of firsts for me. I've never paid for sex, never been with a young boy - only interested in legal age - but it's ok if he looks younger - and never been with a guy with lots of tattoos, piercings and/or mooks. I want to experience it all. Of course I'm worried that I could get myself in a bad situation - someone try to rob or hurt me - though I never see those types of stories on this forum. I'm also not real comfortable in bar situations - wish there was another way to meet guys there. I have the apps - blued, Romeo and Growler. Any suggestions for me? Thanks.

2. User who gave Like to post:

ktq (May 26th, 2020)

Liked

Re: First time traveler to Thailand

What type do you like? We can send you to exactly the right bar and probably tell you the name of the owner.

4. User who gave Like to post:

GerBear1958 (March 11th, 2020)

Liked

Talk to the men on the apps. Discuss what you like doing. Maybe video chat to make sure they look like their photos. Make them an offer in the 1000 to 2000 bt area. Get a room with a safe so you don't worry about valuables. Treat the men politely. They may worry about what you might be like too. Being attacked is very unlikely. Getting robbed is very unlikely unless you leave money out looking obvious. I've been going for 9 years and that is my experience. Have a good time.

6. 2 Users gave Like to post:

GerBear1958 (March 11th, 2020), ktq (May 26th, 2020)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Talking on the apps will be difficult in their language and the limitations of Google Translates messed up translations.
    Try translating into Thai,. Copy and paste it back into Translate back to English- you will see quickly how scrambled it becomes.

From what time are you coming from?

8. User who gave Like to post:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Mancs is correct. My experience is of over twenty years, and seventy plus visits....no thefts, no threats. Take normal precautions. Smile a lot! Thais like that.

10. 4 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (March 6th, 2020), arsenal (March 6th, 2020), GerBear1958 (March 11th, 2020), ktq (November 5th, 2022)

Liked

In over 15 years of regularly visiting Thailand (and other S.E.Asian countries) I've had 1 theft (partly my own fault) and have been pick-pocketed once on the baht bus. That's it!

I find the average Thai generally very honest.

12. User who gave Like to post:

Liked

GerBear,hope you plan to spend some money for the moneyboys.

14. User who gave Like to post:

Liked

I don't like the girly boys. I like some meat on the bones. My biggest fantasies are with muscles and tattoos. I'm also interested in experiencing some wider stuff like mooks and multiple piercings. I'm also interested in trying our very young - over legal age of course. Thanks Arsenal for all your informative posts.

Liked

Thanks for the advise Mancs. I always treat everyone politely and with respect. It's the only way to go!

Liked

Thanks Dab69 - I was assuming that many people there speak English - is that not true? I will be in Pattaya, Bangkok and Chiang Mai for 2 weeks in January 2021. I hope all this Corona Virus crap is over by then!