Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Gay Pattaya 1980 - 2020

Liked

Re: Gay Pattaya 1980 - 2020

And More Faces. How many do you recognize.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Liked

I see the former owner of TWO GUYS and his partner, BG...of course and his friend part of your entourage.. the guy with all the hair next to you Doug...I think he use to work in Two Guys but not positive.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Is the pool.....When Monty had it?
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

Sorry but a little off topic but a friend is trying to contact Paul Burnett who ran the Ting Tong Forum (not bar). He was always on holiday in Jomtien. i can't find the website anywhere. Thanks.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

More photos please!

6. User who gave Like to post:

Zebedee (February 26th, 2020)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

for some strange reason I feel slightly sad/melancholic looking at these photos...brings up memories of gorgeous bubble butted bright eyed shiny haired guys that dont look after themselves and the shock of seeing them a few years later way past their prime existing on the periphery....as if the good times would never end. Never forget a gorgeous lithe MB adorned with gold , latest motor bike, a girl friend..proud...commanded top dollar for his services...then he kinda dissapeared for a while only to resurface looking like crap...no gold/moitor bike/GF...and available for almost nothing.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2 View Post
    More photos please!
    "I Second That Emotion"

I would love to relive a week of those old days. I would steal away BG from Doug or anyone else that had his attention.
    Sorry Doug, but it's dog eat dog out there!

Liked

Thanks for this map - brings back many memories especially showing "Oasis Coffee Shop" location at that time - this was Ambiance Hotel coffee shop. In 1992, my 5th or 6th trip to Thailand, I was staying at the Ambiance. The Oasis has a very special meaning for me. I met one of the waiters and asked him out (he was working days). We had a great time for the 2 weeks I was there. And for many consecutive trips for the next 10 years (he left Pattaya for work in Korat, but took time off to be with me on my trips). ln 2002, I retired and moved to Pattaya where we have lived together ever since. The Amor (#8) was a gogo bar at that time which later converted to the restaurant and Cocobanana Pub (#12) moved to the #7 location and later changed its name to Panorama. Thanks again, it did bring back some fond memories.

10. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (February 26th, 2020), Zebedee (February 26th, 2020)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by 2lz2p View Post
    Thanks for this map - brings back many memories especially showing "Oasis Coffee Shop" location at that time - this was Ambiance Hotel coffee shop. In 1992, my 5th or 6th trip to Thailand, I was staying at the Ambiance. The Oasis has a very special meaning for me. I met one of the waiters and asked him out (he was working days). We had a great time for the 2 weeks I was there. And for many consecutive trips for the next 10 years (he left Pattaya for work in Korat, but took time off to be with me on my trips). ln 2002, I retired and moved to Pattaya where we have lived together ever since. The Amor (#8) was a gogo bar at that time which later converted to the restaurant and Cocobanana Pub (#12) moved to the #7 location and later changed its name to Panorama. Thanks again, it did bring back some fond memories.
    Now that's what is called a "happy ending"....

Thanks for sharing that very nice romance and now commitment,long may it last.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Is it possible that there are fewer successful LTRs today than there were twenty or so years ago? I was surprised to learn how many of the guys P met while he was working in the early 2000s were successful in finding a falang who was more than a client and with whom they had a relationship which lasted a few years at least.. He's still in contact with three of his contemporaries who come into this category.And I've met two of them.
    There's no way of knowing of course but is it possible that there are socio-economic reasons for this- if it's true?