Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chiang Mai cruising park ?

Liked

Re: Chiang Mai cruising park ?

Quote Originally Posted by pong View Post
    So I took a look at this site and as for BKK-what I know best, its again one of those living memories from history. They still list places that have closed a good 8 yrs ago! I estimate at least half of the places mentioned are closed or gone out of action. So it may give a nice trip along memory lane for those who like that so much-there have been numerous postings on it lately. Most such sites on www left unattended simply also vanish after a yr or 2 when the contract ends, but this one seems mostly for US and has no clue about the faraway lands.
    I am guessing you are correct. I suppose the reason that "cruising is not so popular as it once was is due to STD's, and, as others have said apps like ROmeo and Grindr.

I would never have risky sex with a stranger even with protection but I have to say the experience I had that night in the park was incredibly exciting. It wasn't so much about actual sex as it was about the anticipation of it as I sat there next to a total stranger in the dark silence with nobody else around, as I felt his hand slowly moving up and inside my thigh and then cupping his hand on the crotch of my underpants! Just the thought of a stranger with his hand on my underpants like that had heart beating so hard I was practically panting as he began to feel me up LOL!

I've gone back there after dark several times hoping it would happen again, but not a soul in sight. Oh well

2. User who gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (February 7th, 2020)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by TyGrrr View Post
    I am guessing you are correct. I suppose the reason that "cruising is not so popular as it once was is due to STD's, and, as others have said apps like ROmeo and Grindr.
    All of the STDs never stopped cruising 10 and 20 years ago. The apps seem to be responsible.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    All of the STDs never stopped cruising 10 and 20 years ago. The apps seem to be responsible.
    Whatever the real reason, it's a shame it seems to have died out. I love that feeling of nervous but erotic anticipation that comes with it.

5. User who gave Like to post:

goji (February 7th, 2020)