Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Pattaya Aujourd'hui

Liked

Re: Pattaya Aujourd'hui

On Saturday evening I did a round of Sunee, stopping by Power Boys and Nice Boy.
    Although sharing a wall both bars couldn't be poles apart.
    Power Boys seemed to maintain as a niche for thin and emaciated lads. Out of the six on stage, only one appeared to be well fed, and were very coy with their possessions. There was just another customer during my stay, where I could only coax one brown skin lad to reveal his sleeping appendage, and on further encouragement, he withdrew to the toilet to return later with bigger tool, but still contained within his boxer short. He deserved a tip, despite being prudish.
    On the other hand, Nice Boy was like a scene from saturnalia with several lads at random furiously trying to maintain an erection for all to see. The bar was quite busy around 23:00 surprisingly with small groups of Thais, drunk men as well as older katoeys and limp wrist men who brought along with them food packets and ordering whisky drinks set. I think NB is popular with Thais especially in groups.
    My observations are that there's always a falang customer familiar with the boys, and calling out to them for an inspection and taking a whiff, or gamely spanking the exposed derrière. I noticed several new boys in their stable. The new decoration with lilac neon bulbs over the stage made the room to look brighter than before, whereas previously there were spots of shadow along the sofa where you could hide while being naughty.
    If only Power Boys would get a few more boys with just a bit of muscles...
    I passed by Dragon 789 and it was closed.

2. User who gave Like to post:

francois (September 5th, 2019)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

dimgman your observations ring true. The skinny fem boys (yuck) in Power Boys should move to Winner as for Nice Boys it is the best hands on no sissy boy GoGo in Pattaya.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    what does brexit have to do with you and your ability to travel, not like u r going to be trapped in Asia as a stateless person without a functioning passport...time to get oiver the hype
    He's signalling that he's indispensable to his employers

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    He's signalling that he's indispensable to his employers
    YOU are assuming in your usual high handed manner that he's "signalling" that he's employed, however did you consider that he may instead actually be self employed ?

If that is the case then its not all that strange that it may have been important that he was "on hand" to oversee any hiccups in his businesses such supply chain problems or providing continuity of service to his clients.

Your pithy comment shows more just your own small mindedness, whereas the OP's shows possible practical issues that just needed dealt with, whether employed or otherwise.

See, that's whats happens Feaaky when you stay teaching Latin to long to errant schoolboys in Texas, you end up with no real experience of how the rest of the world sometimes HAS to work out there in the REAL world !

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    YOU are assuming in your usual high handed manner that he's "signalling" that he's employed, however did you consider that he may instead actually be self employed ?)
    So you're suggesting that someone who is self-employed doesn't have an employer - not even himself? I was rather reminded of someone I once knew well who was, as you say, "self-employed" - although via a company structure so, legally, he wasn't self-employed - whose fellow shareholders found his self-importance so irritating that they paid for him out of their own pockets to spend one month in every three in Thailand. It does make me wonder about someone who claims to be running his own business but spends a lot of time posting about his holidays around the fleshpots

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    - whose fellow shareholders found his self-importance so irritating that they paid for him out of their own pockets to spend one month in every three in Thailand.
    Now THATS the sort of "self" employment I'm up for !!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by dinagam View Post
    Lately the sea water at Dongtan Beach has been crystal clear. I witnessed the greatest concentration of falang tourists together with Asians and local Thais.
    I hope the following pics will entice SG to come out of hibernation. We miss you.
    the pics are great!

Liked

What pics?? Do not see any here... Too bad!!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by GWMinUS View Post
    What pics?? Do not see any here... Too bad!!
    GWMinUS, I think wildboy was referring to post #6.

Liked

Who wouldn't want to be resuscitated by these lifeguards at Dongtan Beach? I certainly would, especially by the tall one.
    The sea is calm and the water quite clear. After my previous visit and complaint of the raging waters, I poured libation into the sea in order to appease Poseidon and the gods of the four elements. Prayers answered.
    However the he air is very humid and hazy. I think the rainy season is at its tail end.
    But I'm glad to be back, especially when sweet Mario (Thai with some Italian blood running in his veins) greeted me and took me to my room and got me settled in a comfortable place. And the swimming pool has a deep end to plunge into.
    Attached Images Attached Images

12. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (October 27th, 2019), goji (October 28th, 2019)