Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Eros gone

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Re: Eros gone

Quote Originally Posted by Dimsumbear View Post
    Thanks for your comment. Still debating whether I should stay at Mosaic Apartment to frequent Nice Boys, or play safe and stay at Zing Resort since I have been told JB is where all the actions are
    J.C. was almost nothing 10 years ago it has become Pattaya’s hub of gay activity but does not have any gogo bars
    Mosaic is easy walking distance to BT If you wish to visit the remaining gogo bars there ( BT too is vastly scaled down from what it was 10 years ago) Sunee has Niceboys, Winner, and Power Boys.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

i highly recomend the Zing resort. I always stay there

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    Sunee has Niceboys, Winner, and Power Boys.
    Power Boys, the name itself is promising enough. Like the st8 eager slim fit boys at Niceboys? Or I am a victim of false assumption again

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Power Boys, the name itself is promising enough. Like the st8 eager slim fit boys at Niceboys? Or I am a victim of false assumption again
    You would indeed be a victim however, “beauty is in the eyes of the beholder “.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Forum's veteran
    Liked

As far as I am concerned Power Boys doesn't exist. I think I speak for others too.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    As far as I am concerned Power Boys doesn't exist. I think I speak for others too.
    Never liked that bar.

What Sunee needs is a new sleezebar Eros-style!

Liked

I remember when Eros claimed to have a “room” available. It turned out to be behind the partition on the right where you normally turned left for the toilets.

I was topping a boy there once when a flash went off. Looking around I saw a fat farang with a digital camera in his hand and a big smile on his face.

That was back in the days when cameras took photos and mobiles just made calls. These days I would have asked him to email me a copy.

In recent years I haven’t been a regular but I would pop in occasionally to plump up the cushions.

8. User who gave Like to post:

francois (August 14th, 2019)

Liked

Dimsumbear.
    Re: Your post on GB with the picture of the very handsome boy. There are many boys in Pattaya of equal good looks and you won't need to pay 4000 baht. 1500 maximum. Pattaya is still cheap and sleazy for sex but now also offers some seriously classy and expensive places to eat or have a drink.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    There are many boys in Pattaya of equal good looks and you won't need to pay 4000 baht. 1500 maximum. Pattaya is still cheap and sleazy for sex
    Arsenal that’s very comforting and promising. I do daydream at work a lot now, mentally rehearsing what to do and how many to do up one floor at Niceboys.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Chuai-Duai View Post
    In recent years I haven’t been a regular but I would pop in occasionally to plump up the cushions.
    That’s hot, topping a boy right in front of everybody. You obviously know how to have a good time. Pity Eros is not around no more