Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Forgive my ignorance.

Liked

Re: Forgive my ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2 View Post
    That's a fair reflection but I too prefer twinks and have enjoyed naked masseurs in a variety of places in Chiang Mai, Patong and Pattaya. I'd say Arena in Bangkok too but I stopped going there when the supply of twinks dried-up.
    Yes, now I remember, in Arena as well masseur naked from beginning. Possibly in Zy (former Lomchoey Soi Ngam Duplee) as well. Let's say in 1 out of 5 massages (Bankok and Pattaya) I had, masseur started massage naked.

I have never been to massage in Chiang Mai, can't judge about there.

The other 4 out of 5, partially or fully dressed. When fully dressed, there are those who are reluctant to take their clothes off and try to get away with "shirt up (rolled up to their chest), pants down (to their knees)", which is not arousing to me. In such case, with widely varying ideas of a Happy Ending, I sometimes sum up the determination to say "no happy ending, just massage" and tip accordingly (300 THB).

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

francois (July 17th, 2019), GWMinUS (July 18th, 2019), splinter1949 (July 19th, 2019)

Liked

Re: Forgive my ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    For a little bit more money (drink and off-fee) I can have a good look/chat/grope at the boy in underwear in a gogo bar; for a little bit less money (1000 THB) I can have a boy from online coming to my room
    My encounter is the exact opposite. Especially when I go naughty massage places the boys will do and initiate everything. Like taking their clothes off, oil me up etc. Many times I go to a gogo bar and my success ratio is 1/4 only. Many times I am stuck with one if not two dead fish in my room.

I hope I am not making an assumption here but could it be because Christianpfc is a top and i am not? Or Christianpfc is simply a boy magnet?