Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Showering mess?

Liked

Showering mess?

So have seen conflicting stories of boys making a huge mess in the bathroom. Have seen it referred to as “flooding” the whole floor. Wanna see a more recent update to those of you who have experienced lately (or a lot and want to share). Do your bthrooms flood a lot bc of the boys?

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Re: Showering mess?

Why am I thinking you really are not a newbie?
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

3. 4 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (July 4th, 2019), francois (July 5th, 2019), gerefan2 (July 4th, 2019), snotface (July 4th, 2019)

Liked

Most bathrooms in Thailand are impossible to flood, as it's just one flat tile floor with a drain in it. Whatever water hits the floor is going to go down the drain.

Reminds me though, the ladyboys did manage it once in the downstairs bathroom. The cover for the drain came off, so instead of just placing it back on, they decided it looked like a good garbage can, and began shoving who knows what down there... qtips, toothpaste tubes, none of their long hair was getting caught by the cover anymore. Sure enough, wake up one morning and the whole downstairs is flooded. All the lady boys are just sprawled out on the floor sleeping, about an inch of water covering 70% of the floor, and a power bar laying there on the floor plugged in, about 3 feet away from the slowly rising water.

It's Thailand though, so fucken "mai bpen rai" I guess.

Liked

Last mess in bathroom is years ago. Current problem is boys taking unreasonably long time in bathroom (30 minutes, I even had one who spent one hour) which is annoying for various reasons: I might need to use the bathroom, have other plans, don't know if it will take 5 minutes longer or 30 minutes longer, and I don't like cosmetics on my sexual partners.

A recent case is taking a boy to my room with his friend in tow. Having nowhere else to go, the friend waited in my bathroom while we would have sex. However, I wanted to use my bathroom and waited for the friend to finish his business there. After 5 minutes wait, I inquired and solved the misunderstanding.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    I am definitely a newbie haha ..

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    Last mess in bathroom is years ago. Current problem is boys taking unreasonably long time in bathroom (30 minutes, I even had one who spent one hour) which is annoying for various reasons: I might need to use the bathroom, have other plans, don't know if it will take 5 minutes longer or 30 minutes longer, and I don't like cosmetics on my sexual partners.

A recent case is taking a boy to my room with his friend in tow. Having nowhere else to go, the friend waited in my bathroom while we would have sex. However, I wanted to use my bathroom and waited for the friend to finish his business there. After 5 minutes wait, I inquired and solved the misunderstanding.
    You had to take a random boy back to your room too? I feel like that’s a bit awkward.. how did you feel about it?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Levelheaded View Post
    . Do your bthrooms flood a lot bc of the boys?
    No bathroom flooding, ever. Although one lad did take selfies of himself in the shower.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    Hmm..You have an objectively better life than the others posters here, is one reason your life is so much better..you don't have bathroom flooding??
    Please I want to know the secret of a fabulous life!!
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

Liked

I hate Asian bathrooms where the shower is just IN the same room as the WC and Lavatory.
    No matter how you try water gets all over the bathroom floor. Often there is NO shower curtain.
    That is the MESS!!!

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kittyboy View Post
    Hmm..You have an objectively better life than the others posters here, is one reason your life is so much better..you don't have bathroom flooding??
    Please I want to know the secret of a fabulous life!!
    Not everyone kittyboy but clearly U, as you are obsessed with my life.Lol
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

So generally if the shower does get flooded, has your hotel gotten mad at you for it?