List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Age range of customers at gogos?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Age range of customers at gogos?

Quote Originally Posted by Levelheaded View Post

Kind of a side question, but when I read posts like “they look at your wallet, not you” (etc) do you actually put your wallet on the table like that to be showcased?
    No, because the boys will not be able to see how much money ( if any) is actually inside it.

Better to extract all the cash and put that on the table instead.

Don’t go to the loo though!

2. User who gave Like to post:

a447 (July 2nd, 2019)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Dont be silly, you cant expect the guy to be sitting in a bar, having a drink and NOT need a pee ! He just needs to be sure that he gives it to one of the boys or perhaps the doorman to look after whilst he's in the loo and as Thai's are so trusting there's no need even to count it before or after ! ( To be fair actually there's a fair to reasonable chance, depending on the the bar and the City that you just might get away with that ! ) - not though that your money wont end up gone, it'll be be used up fair and square but he end of the night more like - still, maybe best not to put that particular social experiment to the test eh

4. User who gave Like to post:

gerefan2 (July 2nd, 2019)

Liked

He just needs to be sure that he gives it to one of the boys or perhaps the doorman to look after whilst he's in the loo and as Thai's are so trusting there's no need even to count it before or after !
    Don't be silly. Better give it to one of the mamasans. Unlike the boys and the doormen, they have your best interests at heart and are certainly not greedy!

6. 2 Users gave Like to post:

gerefan2 (July 2nd, 2019), Nirish guy (July 2nd, 2019)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Ha I PURPOSEFULLY DIDN"T add Mamasan's to my list as that WOULD have been just too ridiculous to happen and still even contemplate or expect a positive outcome from !

Liked

The average age of the punters is of little interest.. What is important is the average age of the boys on stage. And it's about 23.

Liked

OP: Relax..You will not be out of place. In BKK it seems a majority of the customers in go go bars are Asians and are within your age range more or less.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    Dont be silly, you cant expect the guy to be sitting in a bar, having a drink and NOT need a pee ! He just needs to be sure that he gives it to one of the boys or perhaps the doorman to look after whilst he's in the loo and as Thai's are so trusting there's no need even to count it before or after !
    Oh, we're discussing his wallet? I assumed it was his penis - when a frequenter of gogo bars I always got one of the boys to accompany me to the lavatory and hold my penis for me

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    I always got one of the boys to accompany me to the lavatory and hold my penis for me
    At arm’s length, no doubt.

Liked

The first time I went to Pattaya I think I was 24, and it was great. I loved it so much I kept going back all the time, and one time spent a good 6+ months there at once, before moving up to Khon Kaen in 2009.

If you're by chance slim and handsome as well, plus good hearted and respectful, expect the money boys to flock to you as you'll be somewhat of a breath of fresh air from their typical clientele. They will still expect money, lie to you all the time, and try to take advantage of you, same as if you were older, but you can expect the (gay) boys to want YOU to off them versus any of the other customers.

Expect to be shunned by the older folks around, because... I'm not sure what their problem has. Their own insecurities, or they'll view you as some dumb, naive kid, or who knows.

The average age range of customers in Pattaya is around retirement age. I was 24 when I first went I think, so was by far the youngest around. Now I'm 37, and if I do ever go back once I'm allowed in the country again, I'll be 41, and still one of the younger customers most likely.

Nonetheless, I had a blast in Pattaya in my younger days. Have a good trip!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt
    " ... If you're by chance slim and handsome as well, plus good hearted and respectful, expect the money boys to flock to you as you'll be somewhat of a breath of fresh air ... "
    And of course, all of those characteristics you spew out would be just-like-you, right?
    And what did you call all of your wrecked Thai/Lao lovers? In the end all 'fucking assholes' I believe it was.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand