Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Goodboys moved

Liked

Re: Goodboys moved

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    You're a rear entrance man francois? Is the "back room" a euphemism for "back passage"?
    Cheap shots from a man who has never been to Thailand and relies on others posts, to background his comments
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

francois (March 29th, 2019), frequent (March 28th, 2019)

Liked

Such a shame that Sky Bar next door has gone ..would have brightened up the Soi ..

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Halfhansum View Post
    Such a shame that Sky Bar next door has gone ..would have brightened up the Soi ..
    You can’t be surprised it closed, never saw more than 4 people there.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Forum's veteran
    Liked

At the risk of being repetitive, I have to observe that the Sunee area as a whole lost some of its vitality when the shisha bars were closed. Sometimes I take a late night walk from Boyztown and have a wander around; now my approach is in darkness. The absence of the bright lights lends an air of decay. And I liked the smell of the pipes. It reminded me of exciting times with my comrades in Al Quds.

As far as Sunee itself is concerned, the Krazy Dragon sign was a welcoming sight when I reached Soi VC. Now, all I see is gloom.

Liked

For the past two nights Dragon 789 aka Goodboys has been closed. Have no idea why.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    For the past two nights Dragon 789 aka Goodboys has been closed. Have no idea why.
    Open tonight, 4 boys sitting outside wanting you to go upstairs and pay them to J/O.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

Have never really got the concept ..
    Wouldn't it be a better business model to give them 300 Bht. to jerk you off ?

Liked

The first few days after they had open they had more than 10 boys and put up a little show in the jacuzzi. I thought it was great fun. But that quickly stopped. I guess the poor lads thought it was just too tiresome work to have a bath with farangs looking at you.

Now this bar is just like Goodboys concept. Except they ask for 500 instead of 300 as they did in Goodboys. I dont know what they need the jacuzzi for anymore.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Wolzek View Post
    The first few days after they had open they had more than 10 boys and put up a little show in the jacuzzi. I thought it was great fun. But that quickly stopped. I guess the poor lads thought it was just too tiresome work to have a bath with farangs looking at you.

Now this bar is just like Goodboys concept. Except they ask for 500 instead of 300 as they did in Goodboys. I dont know what they need the jacuzzi for anymore.
    I’d have thought the management would have realised there are customers who would pay to bathe in a jacuzzi where the water included the cum of multiple bar boys. It strikes me as the sort of thing our Pattayaphiles would particularly enjoy

Liked

When I arrived the jacuzzi was empty, and there was only cold water from the tap, and was taking ages to fill up. But the sight of lean lads clambering in and out of the tub was most satisfying.
    The presence of a shower in the private room makes it convenient for customers to wash up before and after the acts that could transpire between two consenting adults after agreeing to the type of action and the recompense.

12. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (April 9th, 2019), francois (April 1st, 2019)