Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Natural Thai Massage Shop...relaxing

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Natural Thai Massage Shop...relaxing

Quote Originally Posted by sglad View Post
    An unnecessarily bitchy post at someone who doesn't deserve it. Travellerjim has kept this forum alive with his regular updates and reviews based on actual visits of venues in Pattaya and elsewhere. Fine that you..
    I apologize to you, Sglad, you are very polite, sensitive man, and I should not have hurt you like this!
    it was not my intention to upset you, I know you are the kindest, nicest man here.
    You are never mean for no reason, never telling fantasy stories, assuming a persona of a 25 year old Singapore youth, a student, studying in Chiang Mai, expert of all things Thai.

Thailand is, of course, a hub of advanced studies, many World class, leading Universities are located in Thailand, yes? Am I correct? Aspiring students from developed nations, Europe, US, Singapore, Japan, they struggle to gain entry to Thailand Universities, to get their degree in Thailand, yes? I imagine every Singapore parent dreams about sending their children to Thai University lol.

Why stay home in Singapore, and attend a real University, when you can spend 5 years in Chiang Mai University, makes sense!

Please accept my apologies, sglad!

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (February 8th, 2019), monsoon (February 12th, 2019)