Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 34 of 43 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: When Barry met Leo

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: When Barry met Leo

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    He took off to Bangkok, .........no idea what his little sex holiday cost him......
    COST HIM !? My god man what do you think is paying for his new bungalow ! You're surely not THAT stupid - really, are you ? Ohhhh my husbands away in Bangkok at the moment, but it's ok, dont worry he's just a waiter in a restaurant there....... well, at least he's original.....oh no, wait.....not even !

if I could send him some money, but he said I'm not allowed.
    Brilliant ! I have to give it to you, they should call you click bait matt instead of CDN - Moses must LOVE you on his board - I know I certainly do as your never ended stories are great entertainment, do please keep it up ! :-)

2. User who gave Like to post:

DoubleDutch (November 28th, 2018)

Liked

@NIrish -- I love your subtle racism. Same as my mother, and I get pissed off at her all the time for it too.

Just because he happened to be born in rual Laos must mean he's a cheating, teiving, lowlife piece of shit, right?

Grow up.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

And I love your deflection techniques - if anyone comes close to the facts, attack and change direction, you're a master of your art Ill give you that ! :-)

Meanwhile re your "he's a cheating, teiving, (sic) lowlife piece of shit, right" - well I guess as any opinion formed is based merely on your OWN description of his activities all I'd say to that is "if the cap fits".

So, that's you just bought yourself 6 months or so staying in Canada, so what's the next angle to be then, Leo winning the lottery and finishing the house without your money after all. Or perhaps Kong deciding to leave Uni after all and you having to go there to change his mind as you're one hell of a friend ( but definitely not lover) who's good at that sort of thing and he's lucky to have found you.

Or maybe Barry the fireman from Ireland turning up on your doorstep there and threatening you for treating Leo so poorly, even though you were "obviously" the best boyfriend .....opps sorry husband.....in the world to him EVER .....as you're good at that sort of thing, but rather than fight you brought Barry in a cooked him dinner ( as you're good at that sort of thing) and actually you and Barry hit it off and are now buying a house together in Canada and you've said you'll never to return to Asia again as you've both decided some of the boys there are all "cheating, teiving, (sic) lowlife pieces of shit, right" ?

Ahh this can run and run, I love it.....but at least you're back in Canada now, safe and sound with your parents, where the likes of Leo from Laos cant hurt you any more or get at your money......well, unless you decide just to keep GIVING it too him !! Ha and you tell others to grow up ! hilarious !

Do, PLEASE carry on, as reading this whilst at my desk on a cold wet windy November day here beats working ANY day of the week. :-)

5. User who gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (November 28th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Said Nirish
    " ... but at least you're back in Canada now, safe and sound with your parents ..."
    Yes ... living with his parents at mid 30's or possibly early 40's. Now that's the same guy who is suggesting that you, Nirish, should "grow up".

What a Canadian loser.

Oops, Cdnmatt cant see this. Apparently.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

Yeah, he used to have a good chunk of money in savings, but he went and pissed it all away. What do you want me to do about that?

He took off to Bangkok, grabbed a job at some Korean restaurant, and a couple months later went back to his village with $2000 less to his name. Then no idea what his little sex holiday cost him, but apparently after the holiday and purchasing the building supplies for his new bungalow, he's now broke. Asked if I could send him some money, but he said I'm not allowed.

I'm guessing "good chunk" of money is around $2000.
    Now that we know "pile of money" turned out to be $900, and maybe another $200, we have some perspective. You always said Leo has his own money, he has enough that he could walk away from you, now we know the figure.

Stay awesome, cdnmatt!

Liked

@NIrish -- I love your subtle racism.
    LOL

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    Yes ... living with his parents at mid 30's or possibly early 40's. Now that's the same guy who is suggesting that you, Nirish, should "grow up".

What a Canadian loser.
    I'm blind, you fucken dick. I could easily go grab a serviced apartment for myself later today if I wanted, but since I'm now blind, I'll stick it out here. Having someone around with a workng set of eyes to do the shopping and stuff makes my life a whole lot easier.

What an asshole.

10. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Smiles (November 29th, 2018), snotface (November 29th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDutch View Post
    I'm guessing "good chunk" of money is around $2000.
    Now that we know "pile of money" turned out to be $900, and maybe another $200, we have some perspective. You always said Leo has his own money, he has enough that he could walk away from you, now we know the figure.

Stay awesome, cdnmatt!

No, he had about $8000 in his account at one time. Considering when I first met him he didn't even have a bank account, passport, or even money for the bus to Khon Kaen, I think I took pretty good care of him.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

.....I think I took pretty good care of him.
    Lets guess......because "you're good at that sort of thing" - right ?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...... I think I took pretty good care of him.
    Until of course purely by your own lack of organisational skills and inability to take numerous pieces of advice you were given about using airport borders and not land borders you basically left him with no partner, stranded and alone and haven't even bothered to return to him now that you can as you have your new passport - so yeah, some husband you turned out to be - with a husband like that I think he'd be wise looking for a quickie divorce lawyer more like - mind you by the sounds of it he's already told you to bugger off already - you're just not listening.

But don't worry I'm sure he'll "come to his sense's" ( as you'll call it no doubt) when the money runs out and he needs to put a roof on the house and realises what an 'easy" guy ( touch) he had in you, so I wouldn't worry, I'm SURE you ( and we) will be hearing from him again in the not so very distant future.

I just feel bad for poor Kong, there was he all set to move in, deal done, money agreed and somewhere nice to live AND with the promise of lovely dinners being cooked for him ( as you're good at that sort of thing) and now, what was he ended up with - NOTHING ! Just some empty promises but no delivery from a guy far far away who's making no attempt to honour his promises......I'm guessing Leo is texting him as we speak with the Lao version of "you SEE, I TOLD you what he was like and how undependable he was so don't blame ME !! Poor Kong.

14. User who gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (November 29th, 2018)