@DoubleDutch -- Do I have this right? You're questioning whether or not I've spent a good amount of time in Thailand, because I happen to speak Thai, while you've kept yourself holed up in some farang ghetto, and never bothered to teach yourself Thai? Is that right?

Back in Khon Kaen, alot of times I would speak better Thai than they would English, hence I spoke Thai. Same with the apps like Grindr back when I could see and could read and write Thai -- some conversations were in English, but many were in Thai.
I can't write Thai anymore because I don't have the keyboard layout memorized, but lots of times on the apps I would ask "haa alia" (what are you looking for?), and sometimes they would reply "haa gik" (looking for a fuck buddy).

You do know after I broke it off with Kim, I spent about 3 years living alone in Khon Kaen with my dogs with nobody around to help with translation, right? So I'm not sure why you'd be surprised that I speak Thai, and use Thai terminology.

Same as when I get to Vientiane. Get fucked if you think I'm living in some farang ghetto, as I'd much prefer to ignore ignorant idiots such as yourself.