Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 22 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: When Barry met Leo

Liked

Re: When Barry met Leo

Ok, you can change SOME settings via Siri. You can change airplane mode as well, for example. Most settings you can't change though, and you definitely can't delete / modify / block contacts via voice.

Thanks for the info about Line. May come in handy once back in Asia. Right now, I'm happy with WhatsApp, as I have the layouts of all their screen down now.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

So, to block a person in Whatsapp - go to chats window, swipe left on the persons name, press "more", press "contact info", scroll down and press "block contact" - not really "difficult - and as I said I'm sure even your parents could manage that simple task. You're welcome - nothing to stop you now, now you can go get packing ! You're welcome ! Enjoy Laos.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Ok, you can change SOME settings via Siri. You can change airplane mode as well, for example. Most settings you can't change though, and you definitely can't delete / modify / block contacts via voice.

Thanks for the info about Line. May come in handy once back in Asia. Right now, I'm happy with WhatsApp, as I have the layouts of all their screen down now.
    Oh dear, only 80% right, I really must try harder

Liked

Now that his little sex holiday is coming to an end, sure enough, he's very very very afraid, because he has to "walk alone in life".

Well, too fucken late now. You made me wait too long, so I've already been through the journey of emotions necessary to get someone out of your heart like that, and I don't care anymore.

You have made your every move right, and he is in the wrong, just like every " husband" you ever had.
    It does not matter to you, that it is you who left him. You left, and he stayed. You are in no hurry to return to SE Asia, but it is still all his fault. In above quote you say 'to late now, he made you wait to long'. How? By staying in Laos, where you were going to rent house, adopt couple of kids, get couple of new cool dogs. Somehow you twist your absence against Leo.

You left the continent, and never returned, remember? But hey, at least he apologized to you lol.

What a twisted creature you are. I used to think your stories were bad, but in a way funny fiction. It seems now that reality is much worse. You actually are who you always said you are. Do you have any idea how fucked up your views about relationship are. I wish now that you were making shit up for entertaining yourself and SGT readers. It is no longer funny, it seems everything you say is for real, and it is so sad.

Liked

Well, I'm sure he's floating around on Grindr these days. If you want, go find him, and ask him yourself whose fault all this is. He feels really bad about it, so I'm sure will be honest.

Sorry, but me making him wait 6 months isn't much of an excuse for him. There's loads of people his age who wait 12 months alone for their military spouse to come home, and they don't fuck off on a sex tourist holiday with strangers they met on the internet.

Liked

Thank fuck, he's back to real life again.

I think at least.

Jesus christ, was that ever insane.

Liked

Thank fuck, he's back to real life again.

I think at least.

Jesus christ, was that ever insane.
    Does that mean your back together again in an relationship?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Blacktouch View Post
    Does that mean your back together again in an relationship?

Of course, he's my husband.

I'm 37 years old, this is #3 for me now, and I really don't feel like looking for #4. I want this to work. My mother is pretty pissed off at me for taking him back, but that's ok, she'll get over it.

I think Leo has finally got it through his thick skull he's not just going to go out there in this life and find someone who loves him more than I do. Jesus christ, what an idiot. I know I'm not his perfect husband, but he's hardly the husband I've always dreamed of. The way I see it though is although we're not perfect for each other, good is better than nothing.

Well, now I have to quickly repair my work life, because I went and fucked all that up due to this little holiday stunt. I gave up, and stopped caring.

Liked

"... I gave up, and stopped caring ..."
    And that mindset is exactly where everyone on this board should be. You don't need a message board(s) my friend, you need a shrink. Now!
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

10. 3 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (November 20th, 2018), francois (November 21st, 2018), Nirish guy (November 20th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    And that mindset is exactly where everyone on this board should be. You don't need a message board(s) my friend, you need a shrink. Now!
    I’ve posted once before, what Matt needs is a tab of LSD to gain some perspective. Alternatively MDMA is proving very successful for those with PTSD. Either will act more effectively and in a far shorter time than a shrink