Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: I love her husband, did I really destroy his marriage or it meant to be that way by destiny?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: I love her husband, did I really destroy his marriage or it meant to be that way by destiny?

Ok, good enough for me, and I'll take you at your word. And no, I don't think all Thais are uneducated, so don't paint me with that brush either. It's just you used a whole lot of slang and other phrases in your post that generally, only a native English speaker would know. You could be a highly educated German businessman, and still not know some of the phrases you used. But my main business partner these days is an arabic Jordanian fellow who speaks English just as well as you and I do, so whatever...

Anyway, as to your post, if you want my blund response...

You're a dick. Don't cheat, pure and simple. And don't lie.

If you want to break it off with someone for whatever reason, then no problem, and just do it, but do it with grace and honesty. Don't string some guy along like that, while having a secret relationship on the side while you try and figure out which you like better. That's bullshit to do that to the first guy who's only fault was that he loved you, and you took advantage of that.

In return you decided to lie to him, while cheating on him behind his back, then surprised him by letting him know you've been having an affair for a long time and are breaking it off. That's simply a shitty thing to do to another human being, and although I don't generally like to see my fellow human hurt, there's a small part of me that is glad you ended up in despair.

Karma works...

2. User who gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (September 8th, 2018)