Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: The opposite of the 'Latinpoxx Style' ...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: The opposite of the 'Latinpoxx Style' ...

It's all a matter of attitude/character. If someone told the boy he can get away without doing anything and still get paid, and he believes it, I will prove him wrong.

But if he makes an effort, I will explain what others might expect from him. I'm a softie anyway, so some hugging and groping, ending with a wank, would be okay for me.

In June I had a boy (for free) who seemed to be a virgin, details quoted from https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/20...-thailand.html

Fri 15jun2018 Prachuap Khiri Khan

Search on blued and hornet and find one who is cute, interested in meeting, even speaks good English, and has a mocy to come here, so I meet him instead. We walk along the night market and then go to my room (arrive about 20). I thought this would be easy, but it was not.

I ask the boy how tall he is, then spread my legs to get to the same height, then lean forward to kiss him. But instead of staying in place or moving forward, he moves backward. This is going to be a challenge! Back to chatting and a few indecent touches. It turns out he is 18 and has never had sex before and is a bit shy. I try how far I can go, he can leave my room any time, but stays. Time passes (21:00, make an excuse to get him to leave and find someone else?, 22:00 could I still get the other boy now, by taking mocy to pick him up and then back here?) and around 23 I want to sleep. Go to bathroom and come back in towel. Hug him goodbye, but finally his curiosity overcomes his shyness and he grabs my crotch. We end up in bed, and after hesitation he takes off his shirt and trousers, but keeps on his underwear. I cum by wanking, he doesn’t cum (but is hard).

Overall an experience to forget, I rather have someone with experience. But he wants to meet again! What shall I do?

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (August 24th, 2018), paborn (August 24th, 2018)