Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
That depends on whether you choose to be "happy" living in ignorant bliss or prefer to know the whether your suspicions about that lying cheating cunt that you're sharing your bed are true or not I guess......and no, that's not from personal experience thank god, more just watching others.

Personally I think I'm somewhere in between, i.e I like to know the make up of the person I'm with and then if I find that they're chancing their arm in some way at least I KNOW it and with all the facts at my disposal I can THEN decide whether that's enough reason to create any drama or not....and with me as I get older just as long as the person doesn't blatantly lie to me or steal from me then there's little I can think of that's cause for much drama anyway these days - and most certainly not over a bit of cock here and there.
Evidently you don't have a Thai boyfriend. I haven't a single farang friend in Thailand or abroad who has a Thai boyfriend who hasn't been lied to. A couple of them use the Find Friends App on the iPhone and can see where there boyfriend is versus where he says he is. Just one example - the Thai boyfriend claimed he was in Sisaket visiting his family. His iPhone showed him in Pattaya. That's from a relationship that had already been going 15 years. Another friend says if he gives his boyfriend $20 to get something from the local store in his (Australian) home town he will never, ever get any change even if the item is only $3 or $4