Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Bangkok report July 2018

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Bangkok report July 2018

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Pssst.... frequent... I wasn't being serious.

Or I guess semi-serious. I want some medical records proving the hooker a447 found can actually cum that far. I mean, I'm constantly getting hammered to provide photos, passport scans, medical records, and so on, so I think it's only fair if the entire SGT membership has to do the same, especially those you contribute to this bullshit the most.
    Well, Matt, no need for me to "prove" anything as I have numerous witnesses.

So who are these witnesses?

1. those who have met me in Thailand - over 12 members
    2. those who have seen me in Eros
    3. those who have met up with the guys I wrote about and had similar experiences

I don't hide anything, apart from personal information the boys don't want posted on the internet. If I have permission, I mention the boy's name and / or number. I mention the bar in which I met them - something that has not always worked in my favour as it's often best to keep quiet about the guys who perform. But you know me - I'm a sharing, caring type of guy! I just can't help myself. Lol

Anyone can go and check if what I write is true or not. For example, if someone drops by Tokyo Boys they'll find the exact same boys as I saw the other night. Also, anyone who wants further details about the guys which I am not able to post here can always PM me - many have done so over the years.

I've been exchanging PM'S with a member today who asked for more info about Golden Cock. I've even offered to let my guy know when he is arriving in Bangkok to make sure he gets treated well in the bar.

Many members here have met the kind of boys I describe - handsome, nice body, big cock, great cumshot, expert tops, expert bottoms, expert "samokers", although maybe not all those characteristics in the one guy. There are many such money boys in Thailand and Southeast Asia. It is implausible that over the years I've never met such guys. If it were, I'd be looking somewhere else, non?

Now, if I had posted that I'd met a blind guy in say, Dreamboys, who managed to make it over to my seat unaided after I'd signalled to him, and then later posted that back in the room in bed he'd managed to find the insertion hole, then I'd expect members to ask for "proof," maybe in the form of a non-photoshopped photo. (But a photo of a blind gogo boy looking for my hole doesn't bear thinking about!)

But so far, I've never met such a guy.

No "bullshit" from me.

Alles klar, mein Freund?
    Last edited by a447; July 2nd, 2018 at 21:05.