Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
It's a hit and miss, sometimes you meet a really horny and honest guy who enjoys spending some time with you, sometimes just a stupid, nasty little faker who is only intersted in your money and wants more, more, more...
The problem is, that both can be really sweet and sexy at the start! :-)
Don't forget to lock up your valuables when receiving a guy in your flat. My mobile phone was stolen twice. My mistake because of the lack of experience I guess.

But working with the apps like romeo of grindr is even more difficult to jugde if you have the right guy.
At least when you meet someone and have a coffee together you can have a better judgement.
Just walk and see what happens...
It is a big hit and miss. Unfortunately more money boys are becoming more and more dishonest. You have got to really chat first and see how they are? Agree everything beforehand. Lock everything away, or better still use a short time hotel and just bring the money agreed for the pleasure of having some horny fun with the guy in question. This way you can just say "This is all the money I have".

It's such a shame this is getting worse all over the world.

I just got back from Dusseldorf first week of June. One of the guys I had was from Moldova. I met him in a 4 star hotel he was staying in, so it was safe. As I got to his room, first thing he asked for was money up front. I normally don't pay upfront, but I dropped my guard, as he was good looking, and paid him. He was completely rubbish. His kissing was crap, he asked to suck me with a condom on, and was asking me to cum quick. I thought this guy is taking the piss. I told him I will cum once I'm ready. He also had the check to ask if I wanted to meet again the following day. I just told him NO. Once I'd cummed, I got up and left.

I promised myself no matter how good looking the guy is, or how horny I am, I will never pay upfront again. And that is a promise I made to myself.

I would have been better picking a guy from the rent bar.