Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Le Cafe Royal and the prospects for Boyztown

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Le Cafe Royal and the prospects for Boyztown

Oh dear - pattaya really IS in trouble if hardened whores ( and I use that term as a compliment of course such as ourselves are now even saying "hang on, fuck this, I can't be bothered with there so much anymore"

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (May 11th, 2018), Davey612 (May 11th, 2018)

Liked

Hiring a motorbike, not just in Pattaya but Phuket and Chiang Mai too will bring back the pleasure level but just in a different way. A cheap cheap way to have loads of fun. Then the sex,is a bonus, not the only attraction.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

For a Londoner who has seen better days, just being in a gay village is itself a joy. Cute guys left, right and centre (admittedly fewer than in the 90s), non-judgemental falangs (those of us left)..... not to mention a Certain Person whom I'm with for less than three months a year. More than seventy visits and only three weeks before my next one and my heart still beats faster at the prospect.

5. 4 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (May 11th, 2018), arsenal (May 11th, 2018), francois (May 11th, 2018), paborn (May 11th, 2018)

Liked

In a nutshell Oliver sums it up.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    So instead of Pattaya, I'm considering Chiang Mai or Siem Reap.
    I find nothing like a few days in the shitness of CM & SRs so called gay scenes, along with the awful touts in both cities is just enough to re-kindle my love for Pattaya!
    Phnom Penh with its burgeoning gay scene on the other hand... would give Pattaya a run for its money these days... its a pity that a lot of the customers in the gay bars are straight gawkers who don't even buy drinks, they are nothing but oxygen thieves!
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

8. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (May 11th, 2018), francois (May 11th, 2018)

Liked

I get the impression that Thailand is becoming more and more expensive for sex tourists like myself. If you want to have a good time, it's not for the faint-hearted, at least in Bangkok.

I haven't been to Pattaya since December 2016, but am planning to return soon. But the more I look at my itinerary the more I want to decrease my number of nights in Pattaya. BBB does nothing for me if the guys are in jeans, Sunee appears to be on its last legs, and I'm not interested in the fems in Jomtien Complex.

The last time I was in Boyztown, I didn't really enjoy it. Prisma bar was deserted and the really attractive guys at Toyboys were all sitting outside, apparently unavailable. BBB was boring! I was told it was because of a police crackdown.

I have a regular guy in Pattaya but he's up north somewhere and probably won't come back to Pattaya for just a few days.

So instead of Pattaya, I'm considering Chiang Mai or Siem Reap.
    a447, I see this all the time about Toy Boys and it confuses me. It's really the only bar I go to. Yes, I'll walk around, spread some Bhat to other gay establishments and use the Ambieance massage service regularly. But Toy Bos is my number one and the only bar I off from - it just works out because they know me and treat me well. If I want to sit outside , chat up the "advertising eye candy" I surely can and either off from there or bring someone inside to drink enjoy the go-go and then go to the hotel. Actually, some of the boys only work outside but others, especially any hunk who might catch a punter's eye in the street , roate outside. I have never had any issue - if any of these boys are unavailable I would be shocked as I've never experienced it. BY the way, I heard the same regarding Scorpion bar in Bangkok from some guys on this board whoswe opinions I trust, but last time I stopped in BKK for a few days I offed 4 boys from there , one doll about 5 times ( dates during the day ) and they were bringing me Vietnamese friends of thier's after the other bar's closed so I could meet them. I can't imagine this was just for me - I'd never stopped at Scorpion before.Now, these Vietnamese guys are not great performers but they were gorgeous and met my needs.

10. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (May 11th, 2018)

Liked

In my experience at Toyboys, the guys on stage are eager enough, but those outside do not make eye contact. I have read that it is because they are either eye-candy to attract punters, or they only go with girls.

If that is not the case, then I'll have to drop in again next time I'm in town.

When Scorpion opened they had a couple of really attractive Vietnamese guys working there, but they were strictly off limits. I went there night after night and eventually the mamasan told me they were not available.

The other Vietnamese guys, however, were.

12. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (May 12th, 2018)

Liked

So where can we get Vietnamese boys?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by colmx View Post
    Phnom Penh with its burgeoning gay scene on the other hand... would give Pattaya a run for its money these days... !
    Interesting you say that as my mate is just back from several weeks doing the rounds, he was just so so re pattaya as all same sane but raves about Phnom Penh, but knowing how he’s weird ideas about things I asked him was he SURE as I found it just “ok” to which he said no, that he’d a great time in the bars and clubs ( he mentioned the str8s too though) but said he still had a ball and would and will go back in a heart beat - so yeah seems like things are improving there somewhat from before.

Liked

In my experience at Toyboys, the guys on stage are eager enough, but those outside do not make eye contact. I have read that it is because they are either eye-candy to attract punters, or they only go with girls.

If that is not the case, then I'll have to drop in again next time I'm in town.

When Scorpion opened they had a couple of really attractive Vietnamese guys working there, but they were strictly off limits. I went there night after night and eventually the mamasan told me they were not available.

The other Vietnamese guys, however, were.
    Different times, different boys - perhaps, I did not want the one's "off limits" my experience is limited to a few days a couple of years ago. But, Toy Boys has never been an issue - I guess I never worry about eye contact, I'm not picking up in a conventional bar - so, I pick out what I like and offer and have never had a no. Could the fact that I go there every night and off each night - sometimes back for a second gives me a priviledge ? I have no idea but I've had more than a few from outside.