Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: WTF in Jomtien Complex

Liked

Re: WTF in Jomtien Complex

Thank you, samebb, for some more interesting insights.

In hindsight I figured out that several of the boys I had had sex with for money were "parked" in Bangkok or Pattaya while visa for Europe or America was processing. So having a Farang boyfriend, who supports the boy financially and arranges for him to come to Europe or America, is no hindrance for a quicky for some extra cash. (Says a lot about the character of the boys to which this applies.)

2. User who gave Like to post:

dinagam (April 24th, 2018)

Liked

The word comes to mind.

"Sugar Daddy"

A wealthy, middle-aged man who spends freely on a young woman/man in return for her/his companionship or intimacy.

4. User who gave Like to post:

a447 (April 24th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Blacktouch View Post
    The word comes to mind.

"Sugar Daddy"

A wealthy, middle-aged man who spends freely on a young woman/man in return for her/his companionship or intimacy.

Which I understand if you are an expat and have him available for you every day. I would do the same if I was an expat and had money to spare.

But I don’t understand farang who travel 3 times every year to Thailand for a short holiday and outside that period faithfully send every month like 15.000 baht to their boyfriend.
    Knowing fulll well he isn’t faithful to you and that all his other farang customers can enjoy him for much cheaper. Only the 1000 baht short time prize. That farang however spends a fortune a year to enjoy his boyfriend a few times a year. For expats I totally understand.

6. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (April 26th, 2018), paborn (April 25th, 2018)

Liked

I wonder what those farang think they are getting in return for their monthly payments.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    So having a Farang boyfriend, who supports the boy financially and arranges for him to come to Europe or America, is no hindrance for a quicky for some extra cash. (Says a lot about the character of the boys to which this applies.)
    I do not judge their "character" too closely and am very happy for any Thai boy who has found a generous farang who gives him the opportunity to travel overseas which he could otherwise never afford himself. I had a paid date recently with a Jomtiem Complex boy that i know has at least two farang sponsors and travels overseas regularly to stay with them. Besides sending money home to his family, the Thai boy is also very generous with his other less fortunate Thai friends and pays for a considerable amount of the cost of their activities and food from the money that the farangs send him. He still needs some extra income ocassionally so being a popular boy he knows how to earn some baht quickly.

Besides the extra income from hooking up with farangs i doubt very much if a horny Thai guy is going to be celibate while waiting for his farang to return to Thailand for a holiday or for the visa approval to move overseas to live with the farang.

9. 2 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (April 24th, 2018), splinter1949 (April 24th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    I wonder what those farang think they are getting in return for their monthly payments.
    The thought of a boy back in Thailand sitting waiting for them to visit again?

11. User who gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (April 24th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by AsDaRa View Post
    Which I understand if you are an expat and have him available for you every day. I would do the same if I was an expat and had money to spare.

But I don’t understand farang who travel 3 times every year to Thailand for a short holiday and outside that period faithfully send every month like 15.000 baht to their boyfriend.
    Knowing fulll well he isn’t faithful to you and that all his other farang customers can enjoy him for much cheaper. Only the 1000 baht short time prize. That farang however spends a fortune a year to enjoy his boyfriend a few times a year. For expats I totally understand.
    I think they call it Love?

Or what else could it be?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by AsDaRa View Post

The question is, when the farang arrives in Thailand, does he get sex without paying for it while here, or does he still have to pay the boy money?

Going for meals, yes, I understand. But sex?

Good point!

14. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (April 25th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

The question is, when the farang arrives in Thailand, does he get sex without paying for it while here, or does he still have to pay the boy money?

Good point!
    Oh yes, he pays all right...

Liked

The thought of a boy back in Thailand sitting waiting for them to visit again?
    Surely they are not that stupid.

If they are, well then it's really sad. But I guess it's their money so up to them.