Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Bangkok report April 2018

Liked

Re: Bangkok report April 2018

It's the warmth and generosity of every single Nirish post that makes him so loveable. Why just take a trawl through his last few months postings to see how delightful he is. Its good to have you back big guy.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    Actually the poster said he watched a Belami video - which are quite legal and he could well have bought it online legally. Likewise he then said “for those of you who partake in illegal activity he believed it was on torrent sites”.
    I didn't think it necessary to include the phrase "nudge nudge, wink wink", nor did I state any belief or make any equivocation about its availabilty as a torrent.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Perhaps it you hadn’t treated your fellow posters here with such sustain and in such a high handed manner ( never apologise never explain, fingers in the ears emojis etc etc) when a Mod, which lets face it was just another means of you carrying out your silly but apparently failed campaign against Scottish guy as he's still shown as a member here you might be referred to in kinder terms by posters here both privately and on the board in general, but alas as it seems you couldn’t stop yourself perhaps you shouldnt be surprised when people relate to you as they do as not all of us have the short memory span that you seem to suffer from.

Have a nice day.

Liked

Thanks NIrish. Most of my days are pretty nice.

Liked

I was hoping I could find something in Yangon - anything would do - to write about in a new thread in which I would detail my cultural exchange experiences with the locals.

Forget it! It ain't gonna happen. So I'll add a few comments here instead.

There has been mention of some massage places on the internet, including in Christian's blog, but I have no desire whatsoever to seek them out.

The poverty here is truly gut-wrenching. Last night I went to a huge party downtown in celebration of the approaching New Year. There I got to see the more prosperous people, but when I stepped out and wandered the backstreets I was quickly brought back to earth. I couldn't wait to get out of there. The locals, along with their mangy rabid dogs were sitting, surrounded by garbage.

So if I did manage to find a massage place there is no way I'd consider going inside, no matter how cute the guys were. I could just imagine how filthy it would be. And the apparent lack of showering facilities would be a problem, given it is so hot here. The thought of washing your cock in a bucket of cold water which has probably been used by others doesn't bear thinking about.

But the eye candy here is amazing. At the party in the park, at the Schwedagon Pagoda, and just walking around town there are gorgeous guys everywhere. Heaps of young shirtless guys can be seen playing a type of ball game in the backstreets. Lots of eye contact but it's all innocent - just guys wanting to smile and be friendly.

So unless a miracle occurs, that's my take on Yangon.

6. 4 Users gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (April 9th, 2018), francois (April 9th, 2018), Jellybean (April 9th, 2018), TaoR (April 9th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    So unless a miracle occurs, that's my take on Yangon.
    Well, siamroads.com has 2 guides in Yangon
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

So I see.

I'm thinking about a night tour with Simon.

The problem is, it is so hot here that I'm totally worn out by the time night comes around!

I'll give it some more thought.

Liked

You're staff a447. Ask for a discount.

Liked

Lol!

Liked

Simon is booked for next 14 days already. Matt has time at Sat and Sun.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com