Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
1. Bullshit. Now we have much more daily post than at past "under acid rain of comments" - count posts you self and you will see truth.
Hmm with your top click bait poster CDN Matt not posting just now I wonder how long that will keep up eh ??

. Bullshit. About "half members". Again: count your self. We have
can you count even 10 members who is "pissed off"?

If you HONESTLY believe the numbers your little members box counter gives you I'll not be the one to burst your bubble re that then it seems....

. Bullshit. Cuz you asking to "step" Christian while you self keept silence at time of my warning to SG. In my country that we calling "cowardice". What about your country?
I believe I've told you and your silly rules and infraction points and your out of control Mod to go screw yourselves on several occasions now, I cant make my feelings much clearer re all of that and so gave up repeating myself - but I'll happily refresh your memory re that if you wish - as for SG I was never under any illusion that he could MORE than speak for himself. My comment we directed towards one Mod's comment about how he hoped SG would stay when that seemed to go against everything you and your other Mod was doing to cause that to be contrary to that simply.

.. just for info: I don't think he will be back - he asked to delete his account and changed email.
Unless he's said something privately to you re that I seen nothing in his post that would suggest he would never be back, he simply said he was going to stop posting / post less surely ?? He's still showing as a member - no ?

again for all readers of this post: bulling, acidic comments, what are unfriendly to members of SGT aren't welcome here anymore.
Great, glad to hear it as after stopping posting myself for months for exactly the same reasons I suspect as SG I AHVE returning and posted civil and hopefully Thai gay board appropriate comments, but that won't and shouldn't stop me posting what I think too re a topic - in this Christian support of SG's posting etc, but if your no more acid comments include those coming from the board owner and the Mods to it's members then I'm all for that as THAT is long overdue IMHO!

Have a nice day.