Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Bangkok report April 2018

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Bangkok report April 2018

The story so far :

I arrived in Bangkok, apparently on Friday, got fucked and went to a new bar.

The story continues here :

After an energetic afternoon session with my friend, I accompanied him back to his bar as he said one of the guys wanted a chuck-wow.

Sure. No probrem.

In I go, out it comes, off we go and out it comes.

The sticky mess reminded me of something - the mango and sticky rice dessert at Jim Thompson! So off I went to the restaurant on Suriwong, just around the corner from the bar. It was delicious. It's the only time I'll eat rice which has been sweetened.

Later in the evening I met up with two board members and we went out for dinner at Dicks. I don't know about them, but I had a great time chatting and listening to stories about the various paths they have taken in life. We all have a life story to tell and theirs were very interesting.

Afterwards, we all headed off in different directions. Having just discovered that it was a Saturday night I first thought about going back to Moonlight Bar. I originally went there to see their show, which received high praise on another board. I left disappointed. But like many other bars, maybe they keep the best shows for Saturday nights when the crowds tend to be bigger,

But I decided to go to Golden Cock, where I can enjoy my own private show. After the last customer left, my friend locked the door and stood guard outside so that the fun could begin inside.

Six guys sat with me and it was drinks and cock all around. One guy I met back in January was very shy at the time. He would watch the proceedings but never take part, his cock staying well and truly ensconced in his pants. But this time it was in my face the moment he heard the click of the door lock. Don't you just love quick learners?

He's a lovely guy but unfortunately, doesn't speak a word of English. My Thai is limited to "Hello, what's your name? Where you from? You wanna chuck-wow?" That's about it. But he seems to think I'm fluent and just rattles on in Thai. I do the Asian thing and just sit there nodding and smiling, with a "Really? How interesting!" look on my face. Last night I think he was talking about his family. But then again, he could have been giving me the weather report. No idea.

But when you get down to business, you let your hands do the talking. Here a chuck, there a chuck, everywhere a chuck chuck.

Heaven!

But not all endings are happy, as I realised when presented with the bill. Oh dear, after handing out the well-deserved tips, I discovered that I didn't have enough money. How embarrassing! "No probrem" - I could pay the rest tomorrow. But I wasn't having that so I went back to the hotel to get the rest. I like to settle my bills there and then.

I'm back at the Tarntawan, and I'm regretting it already. It's the only hotel I've ever stayed at where I feel bullied by the cleaning staff. They knock on the door at some ungodly hour wanting to clean my room. There have been times when I've been asleep and didn't hear them knocking. I'd awake to find them at the foot of my bed! They'd just opened the door and barged in unannounced!

On a couple of occasions I'd asked them to wait 5 minutes, quickly threw on some clothes, vacated the room and went downstairs. I went back 45 minutes later, only to find the room hadn't been cleaned!

No use complaining to the staff, as they don't speak English. But surely they could tell by the look on my face that I was very, very unhappy. Last time, I complained to the manager who apologised profusely.

But TIT. Nothing has changed.
    Last edited by a447; April 1st, 2018 at 13:30.

2. 4 Users gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (April 1st, 2018), christianpfc (April 26th, 2018), Jellybean (April 1st, 2018), steveky (April 30th, 2018)