FAQ & Help

Thread: Bangkok report April 2018

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Liked

Re: Bangkok report April 2018

Quote Originally Posted by a447
    I walked past Soi Twilight to and from Moonlight, and given that it was a Saturday night, the crowd was very disappointing
    That’s funny, because I was on Soi Twilight last night too and for me, it was definitely Friday night. I am still looking forward to my Saturday night bar hoping. And I’m sure it’s still March....

I visited Dream Boys, which was not at full capacity for their 10:30 show. About 70% full and lacking the usual mass of Chinese visitors. Still a good bunch of gogo boys on stage; 65 according to the MC. Later, I went up to XSize and was the only customer at 11:40. But 3 other punters and two couples entered later on, 2 left with an off, although I did not. The boys even put on a 5-act show for the few of us still there at 12:30.

Drinks were B500 in Dream Boys and B400 at XSize but I gave the B100 change to the waiter as I have seen him around in various bars for many years and he is looking very thin these days.

2. 4 Users gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (March 31st, 2018), DaveyJonesLocker (March 31st, 2018), splinter1949 (March 31st, 2018), Tintin (March 31st, 2018)