Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Boyz Boyz Boyz

Liked

Re: Boyz Boyz Boyz

Quote Originally Posted by neddy3 View Post
    Maybe for you!!

Hi-so? Hi-so? A bar full of boy prostitutes is hi-so?
    Well, relative to Eros, yes, but hi-so?
    I wouldn't even call Jupiter 2018 hi-so.
    Yes, of Course "hi-so" relative to Eros.
    Are we not discussing the world of go-go bars and prostitutes in this here topic?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
    Why is BB placing its loudspeakers in the soi opposite Panorama? This started three or so days ago. Is there some dispute with Cupidol following an incredibly-loud concert it held in the street to a tiny audience a few days ago? It must have disrupted BBB's show. Perhaps it's away of to getting their own back.
    Some, who may have read previous posts of mine, where I readily admit to my dislike of the pushy mamasan that haunts Cupidol, will be pleased to learn that the BBB speakers - with a combined wattage of mega-numbers - has been aimed deliberately at Cupidol in much the same way that North Korea aimed its 'speakers' at Hawaii.

In order to effect a direct hit on the target I have bribed BBB to play, at full power, an eternal loop of Des O'Connor's greatest hits each day from 0800 - 0100, until the wicked witch of Boyztown dissolves like her famous sister from the West (no friend of Dorothy) in a certain Judy Garland film. When the dramatic fizzing, hissing and screams of threat and protest abate, all that will remain on the terrace of Cupidol will be a wisp of pungent smoke, a pair of ruby slippers, a diamanti jockstrap, a short sequin dress, and a pair of silicon tits, while all around, twinks flood out of the castle, rejoicing in their liberation, singing: "Ding dong the witch is dead..."

3. 7 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (February 2nd, 2018), FarangRuMak (February 2nd, 2018), gerefan2 (February 2nd, 2018), joe552 (February 2nd, 2018), snotface (February 2nd, 2018), steveky (February 12th, 2018), TaoR (February 8th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by poshglasgow View Post
    Some, who may have read previous posts of mine, where I readily admit to my dislike of the pushy mamasan that haunts Cupidol, will be pleased to learn that the BBB speakers - with a combined wattage of mega-numbers - has been aimed deliberately at Cupidol in much the same way that North Korea aimed its 'speakers' at Hawaii.

In order to effect a direct hit on the target I have bribed BBB to play, at full power, an eternal loop of Des O'Connor's greatest hits each day from 0800 - 0100, until the wicked witch of Boyztown dissolves like her famous sister from the West (no friend of Dorothy) in a certain Judy Garland film. When the dramatic fizzing, hissing and screams of threat and protest abate, all that will remain on the terrace of Cupidol will be a wisp of pungent smoke, a pair of ruby slippers, a diamanti jockstrap, a short sequin dress, and a pair of silicon tits, while all around, twinks flood out of the castle, rejoicing in their liberation, singing: "Ding dong the witch is dead..."
    The Mamasan in question might enjoy the drama of such a spectacular exit.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I witnessed the most disgusting thing I have ever seen in a gogo bar the other night in Cupidol and said bitch and her mate did nothing about it and neither did the owner.

A gogo boy was on the stage and his colleague spent a 10 whole minutes squeezing a boil (if not a very large zit) on his back, until it burst. He had tissues and a toilet roll which he used to clean up the residue and to top it all then applied a dressing to the area. The whole operation, for that’s what it was, lasted half a dancing cycle. The boy in question then continued his routine with the wound dressed but showing a larger and larger mass of blood as time went on.

If the mamasans allow this shit to happen, then there isn’t much hope.

I suppose you see worse in Eros but that’s a different story.

6. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (February 10th, 2018), poshglasgow (February 3rd, 2018)

Liked

Yes. Truly yukky. I love Bir, the awesome piece of kit who runs Nice Boys with a rod of iron and the kindness of a favourite aunt. I've seen her go stark screaming crazy at the boys if she thought they weren't being sexy enough and yet I've never heard one boy say a bad word about her.

8. User who gave Like to post:

poshglasgow (February 3rd, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Yes. Truly yukky. I love Bir, the awesome piece of kit who runs Nice Boys with a rod of iron and the kindness of a favourite aunt. I've seen her go stark screaming crazy at the boys if she thought they weren't being sexy enough and yet I've never heard one boy say a bad word about her.
    Without a doubt the day she throws in the towel Sunnee will kick the bucket-it's already turned more than a little pale.

Liked

Last night I popped into Boyz Boyz Boyz for a quick drink, an orange juice, priced at 280 Baht, and a brief look at the boys on stage. There was only one boy that sort of took my fancy. The captain/mamasan, whom I have met on several occasions over the last few years, but I could not remember his name, stood by me the whole time I was in the bar. He recommended two boys, neither of whom were my type.

After a short period of perusing the boys, I asked him about one boy I was semi-interested in. They don’t have numbers, so I described him by the clothing he was wearing. He, like most of the boys, was fully dressed, although two or three muscle types were stripped to the waist. He replied, “Oh he good boy he can do everything.” I asked how much it cost to take him out and was told, 800 Baht for the bar and 2,000 Baht for the boy. Crikey! These were eye-watering prices, or as gerefan2 said, enough to make you squirm. And squirm I did. Lol!

The boy was ok, just the best of a not very attractive bunch, in my opinion. But I have seen and been with better and did not consider he justified those exorbitant prices. It will come as no surprise when I say that I did not off the boy and, just to get me off the hook, I told a little white lie to the captain, on sentry duty by my side, that I might consider offing him the following night.

But I won’t be back, not this trip anyway.

11. User who gave Like to post:

poshglasgow (February 3rd, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    ...and, just to get me off the hook, I told a little white lie to the captain, on sentry duty by my side, that I might consider offing him the following night.
    I usually reply "good luck" to those sort of propositions and make no other commitment

13. User who gave Like to post:

ggobob (February 4th, 2018)

Liked

There's only one boy I like at BBB but the prices are out of kilter with everyone else.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    There's only one boy I like at BBB but the prices are out of kilter with everyone else.
    They know a moderator from a 1000 metres!