Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Fun with hotel staff

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Fun with hotel staff

A delightful story, Jellybean, thanks for taking the trouble to write it. Your reference to the personal trainer's 'most marvellously hairy legs' told me at once, however, that I would have been most unlikely to fancy him. Thank goodness we all have different tastes. One reason I am so attracted to Thai young men is that generally speaking they are blessedly lacking in that department (ie hairiness, not legs). I am reminded of an incident from way back in the mists of my own past.

Some time in the early 1980s I made my first trip to Piccadilly Circus with carnal intentions specifically in mind. I'd heard that the 'meat rack' near the Regent Palace hotel was a good place to pick up trade. Well, I wandered round the block a few times and if there were any rent boys present (can't remember now) they weren't to my liking. After a while I wandered a little way along Regent Street and saw a very handsome guy staring into a shop window. I watched him from a distance for about five minutes and he didn't move away. Surely he's waiting to be picked up? I thought. Doesn't want to be associated with the riff-raff by the meat rack. Hmm, he really is very handsome. So I plucked up my courage and approached him. Trying to sound like a nonchalant seasoned campaigner I asked him in the time-honoured words, 'Do you want some business?' Slowly he turned from whatever had been gripping his attention in the window and eyed me up and down. I'd have to admit that it was the look of someone who, say, had just found a cockroach in his soup. I have a clear recollection of the words he uttered, 'Fuck off, geezer, will you.' And yes, after a muttered apology, that's exactly what I did, so traumatised that it was an age before I ventured back to Piccadilly. Looking back, I've always thought I was lucky he didn't punch my lights out. At least in Thailand you can pretty well rest assured that even a rejection would usually be accompanied by a smile.

2. 6 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (January 29th, 2018), christianpfc (January 30th, 2018), francois (January 29th, 2018), Jellybean (January 29th, 2018), joe552 (January 29th, 2018), TaoR (January 29th, 2018)