Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Will he show up?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Will he show up?

Hi guys, there's life in the old dog yet. Apologies for the delay in posting, but it was near impossible to find an internet shop. For info, if you walk down Sunee with Ting Tong Red on your right to 7-11, the shop is about 4 door up to the left, on same side as 7-11.

Anyway onto the birthday report. Thanks to christian, francois, and whitemouse for stopping by to wish me happy birthday. And to all the doom merchants and nay sayers, my friend from Sri Racha DID show up, albeit a bit late. He wisely waited in Sri Racha until he know I was actually in Pattaya, so it was probably 9.30 when we finally met. Bastard looks just as good as I remember. Apparently he's split from his wife who is now back with her parents in Nakhon Somewhere.

Kwan hope to become a motorbike taxi driver - we shall see. Our nightly routine is now Double Shot for happy hour, and then Ting Tong Red for the comfy couches.

If you're passing, stop by. That's it for now.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

2. 13 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (January 12th, 2018), Aux1010 (January 13th, 2018), bobsaigon2 (January 12th, 2018), christianpfc (January 13th, 2018), Dax (January 12th, 2018), FarangRuMak (January 14th, 2018), francois (January 12th, 2018), frequent (January 12th, 2018), Moses (January 12th, 2018), Robby (January 12th, 2018), Rolling Stone (January 13th, 2018), scottish-guy (January 12th, 2018), TaoR (January 12th, 2018)