Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: A few of my favourite gay Asian films ...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: A few of my favourite gay Asian films ...

"Junjou Pure Heart" (3) Japanese, English Subs

It's difficult to watch this movie without liking it ... it's that compelling. Tokyo Salary Men are everywhere (in Tokyo!) but gay Salary Men are careful. But these two guys find each other in the crowd because they sat staring at each other back in public school. But each went his own way for a time, then circled back to catch some love in this hard world.
    The shorter guy is a smart cookie and doesn't have the inner turmoil of the taller guy ... who can be, it must be said, and asshole at times.
    This is, once again, a sweet film, and is a great bus ride.

"Feel Good to Say Goodbye" (4) Thailand, English Subs

Thai gay movies are more often than not loaded down with young gorgeous school boys in white shirts and blue shorts. And this one is no exception. Its a long film, most of which is in the middle (in the past), but booked-marked on either end (the here and now). The main reason I liked this film is that the two boys really seem to have a great liking of each other. It shows in many ways and lets you in to the story.
    "Feel Good to Say Goodbye' is not nearly as well-made as the other movies here. It's not very sophisticated at all, but that is pretty much a given when it comes to Thai movies in general. But I liked this one anyway ... so give it a chance.
    The few sex scenes are actually quite sensual, the beginning story and the ending story are not schmaltzy, yet compelling in the Thai Way.

Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (January 4th, 2018), francois (December 31st, 2017)