Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Sleeping in the villages...

Liked

Re: Sleeping in the villages...

A bit too chubby for my taste
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (November 19th, 2017), Brad the Impala (November 19th, 2017)

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Giving a like to a post counts as an "arrival" does it? How important my interest must be to you.

I try to respond to the post, not the poster, but you do make that hard with your obsessive and repetitive postings.

4. User who gave Like to post:

Dax (November 20th, 2017)

Liked

I'm surprised you haven't found matt's posts about his blindness "obsessive" and "repetitive."

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    I'm surprised you haven't found matt's posts about his blindness "obsessive" and "repetitive."

Yeah, being blind happens to be a pretty important aspect of my life now.

Go look through my post history, and try to find a post where I was trying to solicit pity or sympathy due to going blind. Have fun, vermin.

Liked

Matty boy, I am one of the very few posters on this thread to actually responded to the actual topic
    the rest of the thread is some inane mudslinging contest.

Considering the average age on here, you would think this not to be a forum visited by over 50 year olds, but rather a bunch of children barely past 16....

Anyway, you mentioned going via Vientiane ? Now unless you absolutely have to be there, it makes vastly more sense to go to Mukdahan from Khon Kaen. It will save you a great deal of time, as going this way will get you in Savan in about six hours instead of 12 if going via Vientiane.

And unless you are lucky, the bus from vientiane to Savan will take 9 hours, will have no airco, and virtually no leg room.

Did you actually do any research beforehand ?

The biggest challenge you face is not sleeping there, but getting there and back.

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    That's his life, not yours. Your obsessions are all about other people and perceived slights. Your obsession with Matt is about your determination to prove yourself right, and prove that he doesn't exist. Hence your forensic drooling over his posts to try to find inconsistencies, as if we didn't all have inconsistencies in our lives and our descriptions of them.

9. 5 Users gave Like to post:

Dax (November 20th, 2017), joe552 (November 19th, 2017), sglad (November 19th, 2017), snotface (November 19th, 2017), Tintin (November 20th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post

That means youFarangRuuMark, a447, Christian, bobsaigon, arsenal, Joe, that mouse guy, fanciois, and the list goes on. Come on guys, your turn now...

You are calling me a mouse? 55555

Matt, nice photo of two guys both of whom appear to be Asians. One does seem to have vision problems although you say you look normal, not blind.

I have no problem posting my photo but when you prove who you are. Meaning if Joe meets you and confirms that you are what/who you say you are.

As for photos of Christian there are many, many photos of him on his blog.

Liked

No, there is guy with "mouse" in his handle that flipped out on me before because I didn't want to meet him, and from there began saying I'm a liar.

Don't worry, I'm actually blind. Again, it's my optic nerve that got damaged, not my eyes, so of course I look normal. Don't worry, I'm sure within 5 minutes Joe will come to the conclusion that I am actually blind. It's not exactly something you can fake.

Liked

Matt, are you blind? Who knew? Why didn't you mention it sooner? Just joking.

Looking forward to my trip to KK. At least we can have dinner and a few beers together.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bobsaigon2 View Post
    About living in a Buddhist society: “…everyone does what they can to lift each other up, instead of tear each other down…”. Wrong.

The problem I have always had with the Matt character, the one which prevented me considering the character in an entirely sympathetic light, stems from your nigh on ex cathedra pronouncements considering.
    ex cathedra - I love it..I had to look that one up. I was familiar with the term papal infallibility but now I know its origins..ah..lovely.
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.