Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: new bar in jomtiem

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: new bar in jomtiem

Meatloaf night is Thursday, I believe, but Ting Tong Red started a cabaret show recently on Tuesdays. I saw a video somewhere, but too much fire eating for my taste.

I may regret saying this, but I'm happy to buy a drink for anyone who shows up for my birthday. You just need to tell me your board name.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by joe552 View Post
    Meatloaf night is Thursday, I believe, but Ting Tong Red started a cabaret show recently on Tuesdays. I saw a video somewhere, but too much fire eating for my taste.

I may regret saying this, but I'm happy to buy a drink for anyone who shows up for my birthday. You just need to tell me your board name.
    The fire eating,etc, was the best part of the show! Where is your birthday party being held?

Liked

Well you better avoid Hi-So Double Shot then as there are 100s of posters on this forun and most will travel over seas and mountains for a free drink.
    Each round of double shots could cost you a few hundred Euros.
    The most ‘open’ bar is Green Chairs (with the pool table) and their prices are reasonable.
    But “up to you” as they say here.

Liked

Joe, you are such a nice chap. Perhaps an economic way is to buy a bottle (and one bottle only). You do not know how many (cheap skates) will show up. LOL.
    I will not be there ... I am visiting by the way. But I might be willing to meet up if you stay a few more weeks.