Quote Originally Posted by bobsaigon2 View Post
I don't think you are echoing the thought of all of the board members. A handful at most ?
What? You think because only 10 or so have actually bothered to comment publically on the thread being closed, that is the full extent of the disgruntlement regarding the direction the forum is taking if it continues down the censorship path? By they way even at 10 it is more than a 'handful' including 'surprise' from A447 a moderator, that moses took the decision and another moderator 'liking' two of the posts disagreeing with moses decision.

Lets face it , you have absolutely no idea how many members 'thoughts' cdnmatt is echoing, but I do know for certain your estimate/guess of a 'handful at most' ....that's 5 by the way.....to be woefully inaccurate and way off the mark.

10 is only the number on the surface there will be many more below the surface. Even I have had over a dozen 'readers' who rarely post here now make contact, and not a single one agrees with the decision. They are board members.