Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Lives of/options for gay over-18 year old Thais.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Lives of/options for gay over-18 year old Thais.

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    question for u KKJ, any gogo bars or MB in Khon Kaen?
    Hey There Latin - Believe it or not, there are no gogo bars of any variety in KK - straight or gay. It seems that the local government has long had a policy against them, and it's worked to this point. There are places to hook up, and plenty of discos, but none that are exclusively gay. There is one disco that has one section that turns almost totally gay with hot young Thais after 11pm, but that's it. Sounds like a boring place - but I assure you - it's not. Just not any gogo bars.

Now to your money boy question - Yes - and loads of them. Khon Kaen university is here and is the largest university in Essan and I believe the 5th largest in Thailand. There are always young money boys looking to make some extra cash - They are not hard to find and they are eager to please. The level of English amongst that population is also surprisingly good, especially if you land a boy that is in the English program at KKU. A fun evening can be had out drinking and then back in bed - I'm not sure when they sleep, because they will probably end up at the disco after you say good night for the evening -

Hope that answers the question -

Cheers -

Jason

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (November 15th, 2017), llz (November 10th, 2017), Tintin (November 10th, 2017)