Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Cabbages & Condoms

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Re: Cabbages & Condoms

By reading some of his initial posts this time around Joe apparently has been through some stuggling times and if he is happy posting here then good for him!!!!
    But Joe one Gay board has already lost its identity by posting political commentary.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

Sorry MFAS, I don't remember posting anything political here - unless you're referring to Trump.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by joe552 View Post
    thanks a447. I just sent you a rather rude PM which I regret.
    All good, Joe.

4. User who gave Like to post:

joe552 (November 2nd, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    " ... But Joe one Gay board has already lost its identity by posting political commentary."

What a boring old curmudgeon you are. And what nonsense you spew.

Gaybutton Board is far from losing its identity. It has precisely one forum which could be said to be not-about-Thailand-or-Gay Stuff. All of the other forums - all 4 of them - are Thailand/Pattaya centric.
    The Restaurant Reviews Forum is about Thailand restaurants.
    The Business Recommendations Forum is all about Thailand/Pattaya/Bangkok businesses.
    The Gay World Forum is about, guess what, gay stuff in other countries (mostly SE Asia countries).
    The Thailand Forum is self explanatory.

The Everything Else Forum ~ the one you are whining about ~ stands all alone in NOT being specifically Thailand/gay centric ... its about you-know-what, 'everything else'.

The Thailand Forum hosts approximately 10 times the number of topics and posts hosted in the other 4 forums combined. Gee, that sure seems like Gaybutton is losing it's identity.

Your premise is nastily personal of course, rather then being seriously observational. You just don't like anything on any of the boards which smacks of "Not gay! Not about Thailand! And ... you dont like anyone who has the temerity to post things not about Thailand or gay stuff, even on a Forum called 'Everything Else'.
    Too bad, you lose.

I must say though, you are at least a half decent bull-shitter.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

6. User who gave Like to post:

Up2U (November 3rd, 2017)

Liked

MFAS...an old curmudgeon! Surely not. I always thought of him as guffawing loudly and inappropriately laughing his way through the day rather like Gareth (Simon Callow) in Four Weddings and a Funeral.

Liked

I haven't posted to this thread for a while - I've been rather busy spreading my inane bullshit around the board. But I thought you'd all want an update on my friend's preparations for his possible trip to Morocco. We usually chat for 10 or 15 minutes on Facebook every day (more inane bullshit), but I hadn't heard from him in a week. This happened when he went back to Laos to apply for his visa. So I emailed him this morning, and apparently he's busy learning lots of new massage techniques (stop sniggering at the back). He should know in the next few weeks if his visa has been approved. I really hope it works out for him. He's a lot more ambitious than I earlier gave him credit for.

Liked

Joe this is all a bit confusing, is the Lao boy going to a harem in Morocco your old flame or the other guy?
    Last edited by Manforallseasons; November 6th, 2017 at 18:33.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

Strictly speaking MFAS, they're both old flames. One I met on my first trip to Pattaya maybe 15 years ago, who I went with to Issan to meet his family. He's now married and living in Sri Racha.

The Lao guy I met a couple of years ago. He's the one hoping to go to Morocco.

I hoping to meet both of them, though not necessarily at the same time. I hope this clears up any confusion.

Liked

Thanks Joe for the clarity. Does the Lao guy truely believe he will be doing real massage in Morocco?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Liked

Yes, he's convinced of it. He's never done sex work. Has been teaching massage for some time now. And the promised job is at a high end resort. He's not stupid, I'm sure he'll have checked things out quite thoroughly. Of course, there are scare stories of migrants being duped, but that even happens here in Ireland. I think he'll do okay.